a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I will say imo the absolute best case scenario is that they use this as an excuse to bring Rare Replay Collection to modern platforms including PS5
I know that's not considered a "big" title but unless Microsoft wants to go back and bring Blinx 1 and 2 from their back catalog Rare Replay would make me, personally, the happiest.
Ah yes I forgot about Rare Replay Collection. Makes sense. I did like Blinx 1

Reactions: TrishaCat
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Oh wow, something will probably buy so.

Just wish their car models were as good as GT but I'm excited to just bomb around in the cars.
they should release a remastered collection with Forza Horizon 1, 2 3 and 4 with all DLCs on PS5, all of them are delisted now, they would make a lot of money

• thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I will say imo the absolute best case scenario is that they use this as an excuse to bring Rare Replay Collection to modern platforms including PS5
I know that's not considered a "big" title but unless Microsoft wants to go back and bring Blinx 1 and 2 from their back catalog, Rare Replay would make me, personally, the happiest.
Yesss, I need that for my nostalgia and to show my kids.

I'd actually be into Killer Instinct too

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Oh wow, something will probably buy so.

Just wish their car models were as good as GT but I'm excited to just bomb around in the cars.
Yeah Ive fancied an open world arcade style racer for awhile. Wish I could do it with the cars I have in GT7. I love my Evo V lol

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
they should release a remastered collection with Forza Horizon 1, 2 3 and 4 with all DLCs on PS5, all of them are delisted now, they would make a lot of money

Yeah, it's because of the music...right? Maybe Sony could help out with that... Maybe.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
image.png

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Can’t see myself meandering aimlessly in Starfield. I’ll take Hellblade 2
I've played and dislike both games, but I'd rather play Starfield. Hellblade 2 is really dull and boring after the first few minutes of nice graphics. It's really worse than HB1 in all ways except for graphics.

Reactions: Shmunter