A note to all members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You honestly think the problem is users posting stuff you disagree with? What do you think a web forum is made for?
Did I say this or is that what you want to take away from what I said? Posting inflammatory unvetted tweets is what started this whole nonsense in the first place. I don't expect someone like you to get that though.
That is not at all what was asked. You can engage and express disagreement in a respectful manner, you can ignore that post, you can put the user you disagree with on your ignore list and you can even report the posts that you think are breaking the forum rules (which yes, include racist remarks and a user was even recently banned for doing so).

What was asked was to stop with the insults and labels as means of harassment towards people you disagree with. Why is this too much to ask, and why is it irresponsible to do so?
Was regurgitating what the mods already said necessary here? Wow thanks for the original word dribble while ignoring the other parts of my comment. And of course I'm not surprised to see two specific members who go around this site liking questionable content liking your comment too.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Did I say this or is that what you want to take away from what I said? Posting inflammatory unvetted tweets is what started this whole nonsense in the first place. I don't expect someone like you to get that though.

Was regurgitating what the mods already said necessary here? Wow thanks for the original word dribble while ignoring the other parts of my comment. And of course I'm not surprised to see two specific members who go around this site liking questionable content liking your comment too.
Maybe tag those two specific members

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There's only 1 poster here who wants to be the wokest of them all and all the topics on this subject quickly turn to shit. Not even the most extremists mods on Era are as bad as that white boy 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.