According to Jason Schreier, Horizon online game is not among Sony's cancelled projects

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Something like Helldivers but with Horizon robots could be fantastic and super successful. The formula is so obvious.

It sounds easy in our heads but everything in the gaming industry is getting delayed, cancelled or a mess 🤷‍♂️
I agree, the template just works and I wouldn't mind if it cloned it with the Horizon stuff instead of a titan bile a big ass mechanical T Rex coming for you! Instead of pods you land in on mechanical Pterodactyl or some shit. Your hub could be one of those huts with cool future shit inside.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
EDIT: I am now reading that it's not the game with leaked footage but a different one. Would have to see it in action first, if that's the case.

Shame. Looked like crap.

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I want Horizon 3 since 2 ended on a cliffhanger. IDGAF about a remaster.

I'm pretty sure your brain lacks oxygen. Every single game of theirs ever released was single player, with some of them having multiplayer modes. Horizon Online is an online only game.

But good try, now go back to port begging.

Edit: To make it clear - All of their games were single player games with an optional online component. This makes them single player games, not multiplayer games, or online games. Uncharted 4 was not a multiplayer game. The Last of Us was not a multiplayer game.
I spent more hours in KZ2 / 3 and Shadow Fall's multiplayers than the single player portions.

Spent hundreds of hours on Uncharted 2, 3 and The Last of Us Multiplayers and a hell of a lot of time in Uncharted 4. Very disingenuous to say these games were never multiplayer games.

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer was so successful, PlayStation spun it off from the single player game and made it a stand alone - F2P multiplayer game in the store.

I remember them making the multiplayer portions of Killzone 3 also it's own game

The Horizon Multiplayer games is supposedly to be more inspired by Monster Hunter. I don't think this will hamper the studio in the way you are thinking.