Activision-Blizzard executive tweets that Jimbo said "I don't want a Call of Duty deal, I just want to block your merger"

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
its activsion the one who is gonna be fucked if the deal got blocked,playstation is where most cod consoe players buy the game so,,,
Sony.. actually Jimbo himself said otherwise... that players will leave PS en masse if it loses COD.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Sony is under no obligation to accept any "deal" Microsoft offers. Not wanting the deal to go through isnt negotiating in bad faith, they just dont want the deal to go through. Period. There is nothing to negotiate or offers to accept.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Love Lulu!! And no surprise that Sony/Jimbo want to block the ABK deal. When you're not willing to accept a 10 year deal for something that you won't own and have no right to whatsoever, it becomes obvious that all they care about is trying to get the deal blocked. What would be hilarious though is if they succeed and then ABK goes to Microsoft with an offer for COD to make it exclusive for Xbox/PC. I would laugh my ass off if that were to happen.
If the deal is blocked, ABK will become a totally different company with all executives leaving. There won't be any retaliation against Sony.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Love Lulu!! And no surprise that Sony/Jimbo want to block the ABK deal. When you're not willing to accept a 10 year deal for something that you won't own and have no right to whatsoever, it becomes obvious that all they care about is trying to get the deal blocked. What would be hilarious though is if they succeed and then ABK goes to Microsoft with an offer for COD to make it exclusive for Xbox/PC. I would laugh my ass off if that were to happen.
of course you love her...it fits with what you are as a human being