Activision CEO Bobby Kotick says Sony’s ‘disappointing behaviour’ won’t damage their long-term relationship

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
After todays nod numbers and dwelling on Xbox’s abysmal market share, this might be kotticks way of pleading for Sony not to abandon activision blizzard. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sony don’t negotiate a new contract at all and let Microsoft have cod exclusive asap to make this whole deal a bust for them.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
the guy has some serious brain damage as human being.

it is like to blame a beaten woman who goes to police to report her guy for doing that.
the guy : it is ‘disappointing behaviour’ 😂

Reactions: Deleted member 417

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Once the deal is blocked and Kotick is kicked to the curb, Sony needs to weaken Activision by demanding the 30% split.
Without doubt.

I d go further and put warzone behind ps plus to play it. Whatever deal goes or not.

It ll signal any publisher who wants to leave that they re playing with fire. Maybe "leak" over journalist how Jimbo s pissed about AB and how he thought about not giving ab licence to publish on ps platforms.
Something must be done.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Won't be long before the PR machine goes after Google the same way it did Sony.

It's very very unlikely imo, but it would be pretty funny if Google had better luck opposing this deal than Sony did.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Google was their supposed main target since the beginning but they were so quiet. They let Sony do all the work and get all the hate and bad press.

I hope it's not too late.

Reactions: Deleted member 417