Alan Wake 2 - PlayStation 5 DF Tech Review - Remedy Raises The Bar Yet Again

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
The diner alone blows everything that has come out this generation. Full path-tracing at high resolution and mesh shaders for rounded surfaces = completely bad-ass!

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The diner alone blows everything that has come out this generation. Full path-tracing at high resolution and mesh shaders for rounded surfaces = completely bad-ass!
I'll probably buy it as soon as I finish Spiderman.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Gonna ask my brother to show me this. He has a great rig. Very excited to see it on higher settings.

Good to see you around too!

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
10/10 nicely done alan wick
Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate

Reactions: Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I'm not sure how people are complaining about performance on the consoles and PC. Are they in an alternate reality or something?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I'm not sure how people are complaining about performance on the consoles and PC. Are they in an alternate reality or something?
I dont see many console players complaining and people ik playing it on xbox/ps5 think it looks amazing. Some PC dudes are complaining because their potato pc's cant run it at max settings with path tracing and calling the game unoptimized 🤦‍♂️

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Frozone