All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023

Also

• Marvel's Venom in Fall 2025
  • Marvel's Wolverine in Fall 2026
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 3 in Fall 2028
  • New Ratchet & Clank in Fall 2029
  • Marvel's X-Men in Fall 2030
  • New IP in 2031/2032
1703002823145.png

1703003614552.png

More info further in thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Insomniac refused to pay the hackers so a massive leak is inbound. Wolverine alpha gameplay footage and unannounced projects will be leaked. Also more employee information. And more.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sony refused to pay the hackers. Massive leak inbound. Will update the thread as more information comes out.
Sony apparently has a deal for 3 X Men games. https://www.cyberdaily.au/culture/9...n-a-terabyte-of-insomniac-games-internal-data Great write up about the leak

gameplay footage is from November 2021. Their is also a playable build for the game, you need a devkit and jailbroken PS5 to play.

Wolverine leaked casting.

More alpha footage. From late 2022

Wolverine concept art

Insomniac future projects. Slide is from July 2023.
Marvel's Venom in Fall 2025
Marvel's Wolverine in Fall 2026
Marvel's Spider-Man 3 in Fall 2028
New Ratchet & Clank in Fall 2029
Marvel's X-Men in Fall 2030
New IP in 2031/2032

Untitled Ratchet and Clank game concept art

More Wolverine concept art and pre animated cutscene

Insomniac pitched a spider man online game called the Great Web.

List of Insomniac Games Budgets and ROI for Miles, Ratchets And Predictions for all their upcoming titles
https://imgur.com/gallery/5vAx0Mg
Highlights:

• The ROI for Miles Morales 122%
  • Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart did not make a profit
  • Spider-Man 2's budget was $315 million
  • Spider-Man 3 and Wolverine's numbers on the chart seem to be estimates but both cost more than $300 million to make

Venom info

• An all-new storyline that continues Spider-Man 2 and leads into Spider-Man 3
  • Playable, switchable Venom and Spider-Heroes
  • Carnage-infected NYC boroughs
  • 8-10 Hour Stand-alone Experience:
  • Golden Path: 12 Missions, 3 Event Bosses
  • Will cost $49.99 and release in Q2 2025. Ultimate Edition will include SM2.

Optional Content:

• Quests, Challenges
  • Bases, Crimes, and Collectibles
Spider-Man 2, 3, and Wolverine all have PC ports planned

Playstation studios Steam sales

Last edited by a moderator:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I hope sony planned and moved up a proper rollout once they knew they weren’t gonna pay the ransom.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Very derivative of Spider-man, I was hoping for something more gritty, seems like it will be made to fit in the same universe as their other Marvel games.

Depending on how long this was stole 2024 doesn't seem so improbable.

Reactions: toadsage44

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Just got to say isn’t it interesting how a week after ms leaked all their documents from the FTC case that Sony got hacked, and now that Spider-Man two is dominating the sales charts all the sudden insomniac gets hacked?

OP
OP
Playstation Sucka

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Damn Insomniac can't catch a break they want to release theri game close to Rockstar release date and in the same year ?? They won't win goty again

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Very clearly very early. Those sure are some Witcher powers though.

Edit: I burst out laughing when the Banana Splits theme came on and then the camera stars moving like it did in the show, jfc.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
This sucks!! Feel bad for all the developers, but I'm hyped as hell to see all these X-men characters and the possibility of more X-Men game. I was kind of against turning Insomniac into a superhero only studio, but now I kind of don't mind the idea 😂

But damn Sony seriously needs to invest in some better cybersecurity infrastructure, their employees info was just hacked not long ago and now Insomniac employees personal info is out there for the world now. It's only gonna continue and we the consumers could be next!!!

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Yep gameplay looks great, never doubted Insomniac on that front. I just hope they improve their graphics because the cartoony art style of the spiderman games would look so weird in wolverine.

Good on Sony for not paying hackers, but they should've had trailers and gameplay for this game out already if they're contractually obligated to release this before September 2025 per the Marvel deal.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
I just hope gore and body dismemberment is in the final game. It would be a crime not to use the M rating to it's full potential.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
What does Rhysida have to say?

Cyber Daily reached out to Rhysida to learn a little more about the circumstances of the attack, and it turns out Sony and Insomniac were specifically targeted – at least according to Rhysida.
Finally, when it comes to motivation, Rhysida said money was the only motive for the attack.

Reactions: Infinity