All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I just hope gore and body dismemberment is in the final game. It would be a crime not to use the M rating to it's full potential.
Why wouldn’t it be in the final game. You really think Insomniac is going to waste time and money animating that if it wasn’t. They most likely got approval from Marvel to do it when they were pitching the game.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Wolverine is now pushed backed to 2026. A venom game in 2025. probably the same scope as Miles Morales.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
This looks great and grounded compared to Spiderman for sure. Not too impressed with the brief Jean segment but there's still plenty time to fine tune that. I hope we get some Storm, Magneto and Gambit cameos too.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Jesus their work pipeline is incredible if this is actually true

Attachments

• IMG_20231219_000831.jpg
    IMG_20231219_000831.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think you should spoiler everything in the OP. It shouldn't be discussed so openly like this imo?

No big surprises about the games. There were hints and rumors about all of them but it still sucks to get leaks so early.

Respect for that Destin says for once something positively.
Make no mistake. They will be the most active fanbase spreading these leaks everywhere and it already started.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I think you should spoiler everything in the OP. It shouldn't be discussed so openly like this imo?

No big surprises about the games. There were hints and rumors about all of them but it still sucks to get leaks so early.
Nah its a leak. Leaks are posted and discussed here all the time. If you don't wanna be spoiled i put a leak tag on it and you can just read the title. Those two things alone should give you ample warning if you dont wanna be spoiled imo.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
No way Wolverine is late 2026? Thats too far out, and 2029 for a new ratchet and clank??? 😢😢 I hope this is fake.
Yeah 2029 and beyond is sad. We never know if we all be alive to that point. Scary thought but everything is possible nowadays. Even as healthy person.

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nah its a leak. Leaks are posted and discussed here all the time. If you don't wanna be spoiled i put a leak tag on it and you can just read the title. Those two things alone should give you ample warning if you dont wanna be spoiled imo.
I'm getting a vibe from this account. Very sus 😒

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
It looks like Jean Grey is also playable in the Wolverine game. I guess we’re getting a few missions with her.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
No way Wolverine is late 2026? Thats too far out, and 2029 for a new ratchet and clank??? 😢😢 I hope this is fake.

Expect the timeline to change and for these projects to get delayed.
They would be in the middle of figuring out what was compromised and how much work they need to do to restore everything to a point before the hack occurred.
This will cost $$$$

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
LMFAO my predictions before were 200% accurate 🤣 🤣 🤣 . If you saw some of my posts before, I said they're gonna capitalize on Venom solo game next (although it will miss 2024 Venom 3 movie date for cross-synergy 😭). And also I said that next Insomniac game after Wolverine will be full blown X-men game (and once again, cross-synergy with inevitable X-men MCU movie).