Around 23% of PC players won’t be able to play Alan Wake 2

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I don‘t understand the hate for pc gaming. It’s not bad and is very plug and play these days lol even on something like Linux

Icon eras endgame is to cheer/shill for PS2 style of monopolistic dominance. Any other platforms that prevent this from happening are seen as a threat hence the constant hatred for PC gaming, Xbox and in a smaller scale (bacause it's hardly ever mentioned) Nintendo.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Icon eras endgame is to cheer/shill for PS2 style of monopolistic dominance. Any other platforms that prevent this from happening are seen as a threat hence the constant hatred for PC gaming, Xbox and in a smaller scale (bacause it's hardly ever mentioned) Nintendo.

This is the only conclusion I can come to as to why this Online community is this "word removed" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
This is the only conclusion I can come to as to why this Online community is this "word removed" lol.
Yet you guys still love this place 😎

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and Bryank75

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Thank you for insulting EVERYONE on this forum with a single comment.
The comments of a few does not speak for the many.
Tom Hiddleston Goodbye GIF by Disney+

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Nah, it’s mostly because most PC gamers are as monumentally *Word removed* as you are, and because Microsoft is the scummiest company in tech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diah

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I’d say most of us don’t care about PC at all, it’s like it doesn’t even exist, and we don’t like Xbox practices and, yes, we’d be glad if it were gone, because it did more harm than good to the market up until now.
But we do like Nintendo.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I’d say most of us don’t care about PC at all, it’s like it doesn’t even exist, and we don’t like Xbox practices and, yes, we’d be glad if it were gone, because it did more harm than good to the market up until now.
But we do like Nintendo.
Nintendo can eat a bag. They’re as scummy as MS, they just aren’t trying to conquer the world past a Kindergarten level.

Reactions: Diah and Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Nintendo can eat a bag. They’re as scummy as MS, they just aren’t trying to conquer the world past a Kindergarten level.

I enjoy their games but their behavior and attitude has become more apparent lately and I don't like it one bit.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
You need to learn what monopolistic dominance and/or market control really is. Hint: it has nothing to do with market share.

But we're getting there, don't worry. Your favorite corporation is about to show you.

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
I love PC gaming and I totally double dipped on Horizon zero Dawn, days gone and the uncharted collection thing... And will also eventually grab returnal and The Last of Us when they have it running right.

That said I don't think they should be putting games on PC I think it erodes what makes them special. But if they're going to do it fine I'll play it lol

Reactions: Diah and Sircaw