3 Mar 2024
image.png

LocoRoco map.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
To think Astro Bot a celebration of PS will be ported to PC is shameful & short sighted. I mean developers talking about “wana hear PC players” is crazy it’s the same thing Xbox did with Indiana jones if not worse since Astro Bot is a nicher platformer celebrating PS history. Astro bot on PC will be lucky to get 5K peak on PC if it launches there compared to PS which will likely sell over 1 million lifetime.

It literally promotes the PS5 with the flying controllers & PS consoles + truly showing the PS dual sense controller just for it to be played on PC & Steam 2 direct competitors platform, crazy. Can we get a Deadlock PS port? Or maybe CSGO 2 PS port? How about Left 4 Dead PS port? Maybe Half Lyfe 3 or Alyx to PSVR2? Nope

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I just don't see how this game doesn't top Odyssey. This is going to go head to head with the GOAT (galaxy 2)

Reactions: Entropi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
To think Astro Bot a celebration of PS will be ported to PC is shameful & short sighted. I mean developers talking about “wana hear PC players” is crazy it’s the same thing Xbox did with Indiana jones if not worse since Astro Bot is a nicher platformer celebrating PS history. Astro bot on PC will be lucky to get 5K peak on PC if it launches there compared to PS which will likely sell over 1 million lifetime.

It literally promotes the PS5 with the flying controllers & PS consoles + truly showing the PS dual sense controller just for it to be played on PC & Steam 2 direct competitors platform, crazy. Can we get a Deadlock PS port? Or maybe CSGO 2 PS port? How about Left 4 Dead PS port? Maybe Half Lyfe 3 or Alyx to PSVR2? Nope
Oh, ffs, give it a fucking rest, will you?

Buy the game, play it and enjoy it for what it is; stop worrying about shit that you have no control over.

Everything is fucking negative with you people.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I just don't see how this game doesn't top Odyssey. This is going to go head to head with the GOAT (galaxy 2)
Agreed. I just don’t know if this will get the 95+ score that those 3D Mario games get though.