Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
GOTY 2024

And Go GIF by PlayStationDE

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Ah fuck it I never should have watched the trailer, The bot is winning even my grumpy self over even with all the shit playstation is pulling

Reactions: YeezyDude

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
~Do we need to listen to you guys doom and gloom crap every time Sony realises a game.??

When does it end?
What did I say that was doom & gloom? Reality isn’t doom & gloom. Xbox fans being annoyed & voicing there opinions about the platform direction doesn’t makes it “doom & gloom”.

You don’t have to listen. It’s a forum site where you can ignore my comment. No one is having you to gun point
I am sorry to say this but this needs to end.
It won’t end because it’s the reality. I don’t think you understand which is fine but to shoot down conversations/opinions in a forum site while also being staff is pretty immature.

But to get back to the “it needs to end” it won’t & it’s not just because of me but the reality is PS is porting there games to PC diminishing the PS platform & storefront & people in general will voice there displeasure. This will continue to happen till PS goes day n date across the board.

This conversation doesn’t happen to Nintendo because there not porting there games to direct competitors platform diminishing the Nintendo platform/storefront & investment made by consumers
Stop dirting up threads with the same garbage talking points we have heard over and over again.
My comments regarding Astro Bot aren’t “dirting up the threads” w “garbage talking points” if anything your reply’s has done more garbage & dirting up the threads by derailing the thread. You’re essentially shutting down any conversation in a forum site because you don’t like it & your safe space, echo chamber, feeling being hurt. That’s weird.

You’ve completely derailed the thread moving my original comments that were about Astro bot in a Astro bot thread to something that it wasn’t. Why would you derail the thread with something that’s not even about the original thread?

The lead in Astro Bot ask about PC players thoughts regarding a potential PC port so again my comments/post makes sense & isn’t “doom & gloom” or “garbage talking points” like you suggest given Astro Bot is now tied to PC conversation due to the lead making that a possibility. Your reply’s regarding my comments make no sense

Last edited:
Reactions: On Demand

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
~Do we need to listen to you guys doom and gloom crap every time Sony realises a game.??

When does it end?

After Astro, you'll be in here again like clockwork, moaning about the next release and giving the same boring old speech we have heard a thousand times already.

I am sorry to say this but this needs to end.

Stop dirting up threads with the same garbage talking points we have heard over and over again.
Make a general Concord thread for them as well so they can post all the nonsense and circle jerk each other off in there as well.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What did I say that was doom & gloom? Reality isn’t doom & gloom. Xbox fans being annoyed & voicing there opinions about the platform direction doesn’t makes it “doom & gloom”.

You don’t have to listen. It’s a forum site where you can ignore my comment. No one is having you to gun point

It won’t end because it’s the reality. I don’t think you understand which is fine but to shoot down conversations/opinions in a forum site while also being staff is pretty immature.

But to get back to the “it needs to end” it won’t & it’s not just because of me but the reality is PS is porting there games to PC diminishing the PS platform & storefront & people in general will voice there displeasure. This will continue to happen till PS goes day n date across the board.

This conversation doesn’t happen to Nintendo because there not porting there games to direct competitors platform diminishing the Nintendo platform/storefront & investment made by consumers

My opinions aren’t “dirting up the threads” w “garbage talking points” if anything your reply’s has done more garbage & dieting up threads by derailing the thread. Your essentially shutting down any conversation in a forum site because you don’t like your safe space echo chamber, that’s weird.

You’ve completely derailed the thread moving my original comments that were about Astro boy in a Astro boy thread to something that it wasn’t. Why would you derail the thread with something that’s not even about the original thread?

One last thing the lead in Astro Bot ask about PC players thoughts regarding a potential PC port so again my comments/post makes sense & isn’t “doom & gloom” or “garbage talking points” like you suggest given Astro Bot is now tied to PC conversation due to the lead making that a possibility. Your reply’s regarding my comments make no sense
This site is not your personal Agony aunt space.

Just like with the other usual suspects, please by all means continue down this path and we will see how it goes for you.

We have lost too many good members to your dead flogging parrot repeat phrases.

I assure you, you will not win this battle.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
The lead in Astro Bot ask about PC players thoughts regarding a potential PC port so again my comments/post makes sense & isn’t “doom & gloom” or “garbage talking points” like you suggest given Astro Bot is now tied to PC conversation due to the lead making that a possibility. Your reply’s regarding my comments make no sense

There is a dedicated thread for that tho. Why not discuss it there?

Reactions: Muddasar

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Copy pasted from the Star Wars Outlaws thread. I went to check how Outlaws was performing in Amazon and was surprised to see that Astro Bot is one of the top selling games in the main countries:

In Amazon.com's top selling videogames items Outlaws the top 2 game, between CoD and -I didn't expect this- Astro Bot:
image.png

Amazon.de (Germany): Outlaws is the top 1 game
image.png

Amazon.co.uk: top 2, Astro being top 3
image.png

In Amazon.fr (France): Suikoden top 2, Outlaws top 3, Astro top 7
image.png

In Amazon.es (Spain) Outlaws is top 3 and Astro Bot top 5. Here I'm surprised to see Zelda Echoes of Wisdom and Suikoden 1&2 on top:
image.png

In Germany, the game sits at #4 right now. Right behind Outlaws, COD and FC25.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In Germany, the game sits at #4 right now. Right behind Outlaws, COD and FC25.
Yes, normally games keep climbing positions as get closer to release.

Make a general Concord thread for them as well so they can post all the nonsense and circle jerk each other off in there as well.
I think it's a good idea to make OT for the key games and put everything related to them there.

It helps to find stuff for each game and also leaves more space in the main page to see there more key topics / game variety instead of seeing many threads very similar that pretty much says the same than in other threads, repeating the same conversations in multiple places.

As an example, in the main gaming page there are three threads about the Wukong exclusivity assumptions/rumors. I'd group them and the other Wukong threads in a single one.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Good lord they cooked, man o man the god of war level. I suppose with the haptics it will be altogether on a different level. Fuck they got me I should not have watched the stream

Reactions: YeezyDude