Astro Bot Final Trailer Released

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I saw some clown write this on NeoGaf. 😂

“I feel like I'm going crazy when I see this thing.

It's just a robot sackboy, a knack without spikes. It's the same generic nothing blob thing 3 times now, but suddenly this version is supposedly charming and fun and cool and great and not a rip off of that recent Kirby game. And it deserves 10/10's and will cover all of Sony's recent Gaas failings by being the Mario killer and selling millions.

I hope people are correct but I'm not seeing it”.

• thinking_hard
  • haha
Reactions: voke and Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I saw some clown write this on NeoGaf. 😂

“I feel like I'm going crazy when I see this thing.

It's just a robot sackboy, a knack without spikes. It's the same generic nothing blob thing 3 times now, but suddenly this version is supposedly charming and fun and cool and great and not a rip off of that recent Kirby game. And it deserves 10/10's and will cover all of Sony's recent Gaas failings by being the Mario killer and selling millions.

I hope people are correct but I'm not seeing it”.
If anybody like that comes here, I'll ban the shit out of them so fast.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If anybody like that comes here, I'll ban the shit out of them so fast.
Rich worlds to explore?

You mean worlds that make Minions 7 look like The Godfather?

Haptics?

Your controller vibrates. Big wow.

A love affair with past characters?

Like a coca cola or Ford truck commercial? Product placement garbo.

Sorry that I can't get remotely interested in a basic platformerer...a genre that we moved past in 1999.

This is literally everyone treating Astro Bot like it's some special piece of art...

Jump on the heads of slow ass enemies, jump over expanding fire rings, wait for floating platforms, watch Nathan Drake Minion character giggle. It's dreck.
Puts @Bryank75 on the spot lol.

Sorry ❤️

Born bad.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Lol. She looks like the type of person Firewalk made Concord for.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Puts @Bryank75 on the spot lol.

Sorry ❤️

Born bad.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

🤣🤣🤣

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Oh, ffs, give it a fucking rest, will you?

Buy the game, play it and enjoy it for what it is; stop worrying about shit that you have no control over.

Everything is fucking negative with you people.
Reality isn’t negative, but ok.

Wouldn’t have known a forum site was supposed to be an echo chamber. You’re free to ignore my comments no need to shutdown free thinkers & open conversations. My comments aren’t even negative nor toxic.

Also the devs literally ask PS players & PC players for there nuance on a potential PC release so the conversation regarding my comments make sense for a Astro Bot thread

Reactions: On Demand

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Reality isn’t negative, but ok.

Wouldn’t have known a forum site was supposed to be an echo chamber. You’re free to ignore my comments no need to shutdown free thinkers & open conversations. My comments aren’t even negative nor toxic.

Also the devs literally ask PS players & PC players for there nuance on a potential PC release so the conversation regarding my comments make sense for a Astro Bot thread
~Do we need to listen to you guys doom and gloom crap every time Sony realises a game.??

When does it end?

After Astro, you'll be in here again like clockwork, moaning about the next release and giving the same boring old speech we have heard a thousand times already.

I am sorry to say this but this needs to end.

Stop dirting up threads with the same garbage talking points we have heard over and over again.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
The trailer looks fantastic on a LG CX.

The game isn't even out yet and it's already my personal GOTY along with Stellar Blade and FF7 Rebirth.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Preordered and preloaded for next week.

Only game i am looking forward to the rest of this year.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
PS5 is going to make a great Christmas gift for youngsters with both Astro Bot and Lego Horizon this fall.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Copy pasted from the Star Wars Outlaws thread. I went to check how Outlaws was performing in Amazon and was surprised to see that Astro Bot is one of the top selling games in the main countries:

In Amazon.com's top selling videogames items Outlaws the top 2 game, between CoD and -I didn't expect this- Astro Bot:
image.png

Amazon.de (Germany): Outlaws is the top 1 game
image.png

Amazon.co.uk: top 2, Astro being top 3
image.png

In Amazon.fr (France): Suikoden top 2, Outlaws top 3, Astro top 7
image.png

In Amazon.es (Spain) Outlaws is top 3 and Astro Bot top 5. Here I'm surprised to see Zelda Echoes of Wisdom and Suikoden 1&2 on top:
image.png

Reactions: anonpuffs