Astro Bot Releases September 2024 | State of Play

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

-Preorders open June 7th (not a free game), out Sept 6th

6 galaxies spanning over 80 levels in search of Astro's scattered crew-Unique planets from lush forests, sandy beaches, hot volcanoes to more surprising locations such as a gigantic hourglass or the canopy of a singing tree-over 15 new abilities taking full advantage of the DualSense controller

-Over 70 new enemy types-Packed with "die-and-retry" levels to test your reflexes for those looking for challenge

-Double down on the number of PlayStation character cameos with hint they'll play a bigger role

Gear up for a supersized space adventure with ASTRO BOT! Charge into a brand-new, supersized adventure with ASTRO across more than 50 exciting and diverse worlds on September 6, 2024. Pre-order begins June 7 ,2024.

Last edited:

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Looks incredible!!!!!!! I cried when I played astro day 1 of owning ps5.
dude 100% new astro will REVEAL THE PRO. They practically tease it and it's september

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
at first i was getting a little worried on how close to the first game it looked, but damn, they blowed everything out with the rest of the trailer, very promising
I love the way they implemented the controller as a plane and the console as a Spaceship.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters