Atomic Heart | Review Thread

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
Or you can be an intelligent person and buy the one that doesn't;t have these issues constantly.

Only an idiot with too much money to burn buys every console.
Wait so I'm an idiot with too much money because I want to buy more than 1 console, so I can play all the games available? Both consoles have their pros and cons. Don't be ridiculous.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
20-02-2023_3-23-40_pmile34.png

images
i changed my mind, GAME OF THEE YEAR.

• haha
Reactions: PropellerEar

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
PS5 owners, beware, that version is prone to crashes based on multiple reviews and also causes overheating issues.

Goodwill for the game is further damaged by its unstable condition on PlayStation 5. I encountered several game crashes, an unexplained console overheating warning and a couple of corrupted save files during my time with the game. In speaking with other reviewers it seems the Xbox version has fewer of these issues, but the sheer amount of play time I lost to its broken state is bewildering.

https://www.well-played.com.au/atomic-heart-review/

Reactions: arvfab

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have to say this game looks incredible. I don't know how they got access to all these talented artists with all the development troubles and small budget.

The schools in Russia must be really good.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Ohhh the scores are dropping.

PC 77 (24 reviews)
PS5 71 (33 reviews)
Series 73 (17 reviews)
All the journalists corrupt by woke ideologies and Ukrainian flags in their Twitter bio’s will be bringing down the score toot sweet

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
All the journalists corrupt by woke ideologies and Ukrainian flags in their Twitter bio’s will be bringing down the score toot sweet

My experience tells me that people with flags on their twitter profile are usually right wing nuts. Actually, the left (at least in Europe) has been criticised to all hell for wanting to negotiate a peaceful solution (since they are, historically, anti-nato). I'm not saying they are right mind you, but this thing about "everything i dislike is woke" is just dumb.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
My experience tells me that people with flags on their twitter profile are usually right wing nuts. Actually, the left (at least in Europe) has been criticised to all hell for wanting to negotiate a peaceful solution (since they are, historically, anti-nato). I'm not saying they are right mind you, but this thing about "everything i dislike is woke" is just dumb.
Your experience is limited when it comes to Ukrainian flags and the ideology associated with the display of said virtue.