Axios: Xbox plan around buying Activision is to put PlayStation out of business

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The funny thing its how xbox retards on era are trying to downplay this

It was always about this,destroying sony

Not just on Era...under Totilo and CharlieIntels Tweets about this, there are loads of fanboys saying Sony deserves to be put out of business.... no further explanation usually. Just this real inexplicable anger about Sony winning so many generations or something.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Is anyone really surprised? Microsoft's corporate culture isn't able to compete unless there's no other major players in the market, because they simply aren't able to put out products that compare favorably to companies that actually focus on their own market segment. Allowing microsoft to dominate any industry is just asking for the consumer to accept a lack of innovation and improvement to the products on offer.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Guys remember something similar was stated by an Xbox exec to OG Xbox/early 360 era. They admitted it publicly they planned on destroying Sony. Microsoft is nothing less than a scumbag company. I curse the day George W. Bush became president. It’s alone his fault Microsoft still exist.
As i said before,it was always about destroying sony,the first xbox was created to this purpose

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It’s so shameful that a British like Warren is shilling so hard for an American company. Microsoft attacked and insulted his home country and he is still shilling gor them…Does he has no honour at all!?
As a fellow European I am just empty of words.