Axios: Xbox plan around buying Activision is to put PlayStation out of business

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
"Sony-supported plaintiffs..."

What a disgrace Tom Warren truly is. In legal parlance, saying "Sony-supported" gives to understand Sony are a signatory to the lawsuit. Which Sony are not. He's being deceitful in order to wave away the story. Yet he repeats everything Microsoft say without critical evaluation.

What a fraud!
I mean he's not known as Tom Warring for no reason. Dude is a bonafide MS cheerleader.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Wait a minute...So we know what's in the mail, who sent it,MS has not denied it and even commmented that it was an internal document that the court shouldn't have had which basicaly confirms its authenticity and Tom Warren : Bullshit!....If you are paid at least say it like evey streamer/influencer.
Yet Tom Warren wants us to believe everything MS and their agents say without question.

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
Yet Tom Warren wants us to believe everything MS and their agents say without question.
Alway believe MS they are so benevolant and want to put their games everywhere to anyone and destroy sony i the process.
Ain't that how competition works?

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
CXQiKcW.jpg

View attachment 1641

More suppression over at Reset.

You cant speak bad things about their Microsoft overlords.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
View attachment 1641

More suppression over at Reset.
IF there's any more proof that "woke culture" is a sideshow invented by industry and neoliberals to supress true left progressivism and herd the less-informed but well-meaning left-leaners into supporting their own demise, it's this.
The supposed bastion of progressivism is suppressing anti-corporate speech.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's pretty obvious, every time Phil accuses Sony of something he is showing his hand. When he said "Sony wan't to grow by making Xbox smaller", that is precisely what MS is trying to do.

Sony is foolish to not recognize MS/Xbox as an existential threat to them. If they don't have the money to back PlayStation up they need to find a partner that does.

In the event the ABK deal passes MS will have even more incentive to keep doing this (as they already insinuated publicly when they thought this deal was going to go trough easily).

I boycott as many MS products as I can, they are a vile company.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Aye, as of now any Microsoft products are banned from my household, including the garbage spyware operating system called Windows.
The thing about MS that really bothers me is that they have their tentacles everywhere.

If you want to boycott Apple you can go your entire life without consuming one of their services or products. That's why they don't bother me at all.

Doing the same with MS is next to impossible, your work is likely to require that use one of their products if not many (that's certainly the case if you are a developer like me), so does school and college a lot of the time. A lot of the times this happens due to a history of corruption and bribery as well.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
The thing about MS that really bothers me is that they have their tentacles everywhere.

If you want to boycott Apple you can go your entire life without consuming one of their services or products. Doing the same with MS is next to impossible (that's certainly the case if you are a developer like me).
Never use their software dev products directly, go for telemetry free forks (i.e., VSCodium + clangd plugin is much better than VSCode).
Same as one does to avoid Google shaenenigans, really.

Even outside dev applications, alternatives are already better quality than most people know (see LibreOffice).

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Their intent to foreclose preceeds their purchases of third party publishers? Is that supposed to disprove anything?
Murder goes from 2nd degree to 1st degree due to premeditation right? Pretty sure this being 2019 makes it worse. They conceived of an illegal plan to monopolize the industry and then they pursued it as a business strategy, as opposed to picking up Bethesda and Activision as heat-of-the-moment crimes.

Reactions: VillaiN and Edmund