Baldurs Gate 3 now #2 on the PSN preorder chart

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
It's absolutely great. A true RPG sandbox while maintaining a well paced, compelling story, visuals fitting a modern AAA game, the visual design is wonderful (even if the UI is a little cluttered due to how complex the DnD ruleset is)...no mtx, no $ gotcha, only $60, no incomplete game finished after launch. Pretty good performance on my machine so far, haven't noticed big drops below 144 fps on my rig. It's how games should be.
Yea, they rose to the top with the NPC detail of the characters. Something that HFW had for awhile now.

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Game seems to be doing great without either console right now.
I do think it'll be good for the game to sell well on playstation because like it or not the other console maker is trying to destroy AAA gaming by making it so no one wants to pay for games anymore.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
It's hilarious how PS fanboys suddenly give a shit about Baldur's Gate 3.. and all because it's launching on PS5 before Xbox, and it gives them a game to combat Xbox fanboys bragging about Starfield lmao.

If you could project any more we’ll all be watching a movie right now.

What a ridiculous comment.

Reactions: AllBizness

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If you could project any more we’ll all be watching a movie right now.

What a ridiculous comment.
They're all losing their minds because they have a 1 month exclusive. It's THEIR game and THEIR success 🤡

dont touch me stay away GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Dorukhan842

5 Aug 2023
PC gamers finally a high-profile AAA timed-exclusive and they're acting so shook and possessive about it. That's what happens when your platform is never part of the zeitgeist.

Now I understand why they always team up with Xbox fans to downplay and make fun of Sony exclusives. They are the same.
That's not an answer to my question of how PS would be kingmaker for this game long after it has already sold millions and generated hype on PC and gamers have already moved on to Starfield.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
That's not an answer to my question of how PS would be kingmaker for this game long after it has already sold millions and generated hype on PC and gamers have already moved on to Starfield.
This will be the trinity of games which all will sell better on PC than consoles. Started with Diablo 4, then Baldur's Gate 3, and then Starfield.

Banger after Banger. 😙🤌

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
PC gamers finally a high-profile AAA timed-exclusive and they're acting so shook and possessive about it. That's what happens when your platform is never part of the zeitgeist.

Now I understand why they always team up with Xbox fans to downplay and make fun of Sony exclusives. They are the same.

I think it's absolutely the other way around. For reasons I don't understand PS folks are using this game as ammo for the list wars vs Xbox. It's pretty fun to see them simping so bad for friggin Baldurs Gate of all games.

As long as the PC version of the game was not limited by consoles in design, performance or visuals...we PC gamers don't care! I want the game to be as successful as it gets releasing across all platforms, even Switch 2 might have a shot.