Best Buy Exiting the Physical Media Biz (not games) in 2024 (Online & In-Store) & Walmart has begun removing physical games. Selling for 3 cents.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No more Xbox physicals should be its own thread, original one is about movies
Before there were too many threads, now there's too many merges 🤣

I agree the Starfield should be separate. The only reason I clicked here is because I saw the news elsewhere.

Reactions: JAHGamer

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Game in the UK will soon stop selling second-hand games. No doubt physical isn't far behind.

"Digital is fine, it's not like you won't have a choice to always buy physical" - Fart-huffing corporate-fellators 2010.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023

Future home for those Starfield physical copies. Microsoft scouted the perfect area years ago, preparing for this day.

BmK7FHpIMAE5dTA.jpg

1398609908264.jpg

DSC_1810-980x651.jpg

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Any chance we can self checkout ?
If you find the item, you can buy it, but the stores get pull lists of the junk items, so it’s a race against the clock to get them before they’ve been pulled off the shelves. I found all this out when DC Universe Online went free to play and the collector’s edition set with the Batman statuette was marked down to that. I went to the nearest WalMart to see if they had any, found two and the department manager told me they should have already been pulled as he rang them up for me.

By the time word gets out about these discontinued markdowns, most stores have already disposed of them.

• Informative
Reactions: iAMJeffy

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
If you find the item, you can buy it, but the stores get pull lists of the junk items, so it’s a race against the clock to get them before they’ve been pulled off the shelves. I found all this out when DC Universe Online went free to play and the collector’s edition set with the Batman statuette was marked down to that. I went to the nearest WalMart to see if they had any, found two and the department manager told me they should have already been pulled as he rang them up for me.

By the time word gets out about these discontinued markdowns, most stores have already disposed of them.

Going to pop in local Walmart and see. It's just Starfield or other physical games too?