Big YouTubers (grifters) are already setting there eye on Fairgames

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

This isn’t even one of the only video I’ve seen with people already doom glooming Sony live service games.

PS needs to showcase Fairgames in the best light & the next trailer has to be a gameplay hype trailer w close beta sign up that day for people (outlets) to play the game to shut any possible negativity.

Also reworking the whole light hearted eat the rich tone to one much darker & mature.
It should be free to play the day they announce the game wishlist.

I can already see the shit storm ready to set when & if Sony doesn’t properly market this game which tbh they already messed up by showing a cgi trailer 1 year ago & nothing of gameplay or close beta to show & dismiss.

It be best if PS release Horizon online first then Ghost of Sushi with its online component then Fairgames to let people forget about & bring positivity with franchises that should be easy to translate.
It would also help if PS games weren’t on steam & where exclusive to a PS PC storefront like Riot or Ubisoft where numbers weren’t public & there wouldn’t be such emphasis. Concord beta numbers where used to completely dog pile that game even if it was doa & even if that game had 10K players the high expectations for PS people would still dog pile on it. Not sure why PS releases these multiplayer games on Steam especially after Valve pulling HD2 that alone should tell Sony Valve/Steam don’t give a fuck about you & that they will easily side w fake outrage & grifters if it even makes them look like the good guys & damage your game, again Valve/Steam multiplayer games competes w PS so it’s not surprising if Valve pull any of that to diminish PS chances on multiplayer.

Last edited:

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
What a bunch of nonsense. Here's how it really is
PlayStation games shouldn't be on PC AT ALL, I don't wanna hear no PlayStation launcher bullshit
PlayStation shouldn't be making GAAS
So YouTubers are shitting on Fairgame$? Good! Fuck Fairgame$

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Homeless man watching Luke Stephensen known plagiarist, liar and fraud. Grifter(s) indeed & Milk Toast of critiques. Can't take that dude serious.

On the FairGame$ point, who in the right mind is thinking Sony hasn't had an internal meeting about Concord and how this affects their other projects. Especially when you report to a boss who's entire focus is on the profit margins.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Videogame discourse is religion. Their audience craves a particular message so the grifters give it to them.

The anti GAAS crowd is a cult.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
N

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Unfortunately, this game is doomed, not because it is bad, but because they already have a pre-conceived negative view
Agree. Not sure what Sony think of releasing a cgi trailer for a multiplayer with no real detail of the game mode. CGI would make sense for a existing ip like TLOU online or Horizon online.

Sony neeeds to showcase this game asap & with gameplay aswell as a close beta to get people to understand what the game is.

Reactions: Bryank75

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Just because SIE is releasing the game doesn't make it good, Jade Raymond has never made a good game and her career highlight is being the producer of assassin's creed 1. But haven has the best chance of surviving even if fairgames fails because the tech they are creating is more important

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Agree. Not sure what Sony think of releasing a cgi trailer for a multiplayer with no real detail of the game mode. CGI would make sense for a existing ip like TLOU online or Horizon online.

Sony neeeds to showcase this game asap & with gameplay aswell as a close beta to get people to understand what the game is.
Not only that, it needs to survive the "anti-woke" propaganda that this game will suffer

Reactions: Neversummer

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
To go back on Jade Raymond she is more known for building up studios; Ubi Toronto, EA Motive and now Haven.
And yes Sony is definitely interested in the tech since she was VP at Google and headed the gaming division of now defunct Stadia in which probably folks from there came with her.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ve been seeing Jade Raymond hyped for like a decade while making like nothing.

No reasons to be hyped for this.

Another studio with nothing to show. No history. No pedigree. It makes sense to be suspect of it all.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Lol some people need to cope better.

Fairgames' total addressable market is in the hundreds of millions, many of each don't even watch YouTube for anything but music.

These youtubers don't have the reach to make a dent in their sales. If the game is good, it doesn't matter if all of these guys yell that the game is bad in unison, it'll sell well period.

Stop trying to blame the messenger for devs and publishers taking all the wrong choices and alienating their market.

The Fairgames' trailer had a 90% dislike ratio before anyone had ever made a video about it. Trying to blame that on Asmongold is some next level cope mechanism.

It's on Sony and Haven that the trailer opens up with the "Eat the Rich" sentence coined by far-left lunatics followed by a strong black woman boss that eventually sets up a gas bomb in fortnite-pink color.
They went all in for that Saints Row 2022 audience. I bet those gang members are trying to pay student debts and they're people I'd like to "invite to my house".

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This isn’t even one of the only video I’ve seen with people already doom glooming Sony live service games.

All these "YouTubers grifters" are Steam fanboys. Bunch of frauds who hate Playstation. I bet Concord would be more successful without PC. All the Concord hate was created by PC players.

The main reason why sonys 'live service' initiative fails is ironically because of PC.

Reactions: Kokoloko and arvfab

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Lol some people need to cope better.

Fairgames' total addressable market is in the hundreds of millions, many of each don't even watch YouTube for anything but music.

These youtubers don't have the reach to make a dent in their sales. If the game is good, it doesn't matter if all of these guys yell that the game is bad in unison, it'll sell well period.

Stop trying to blame the messenger for devs and publishers taking all the wrong choices and alienating their market.

The Fairgames' trailer had a 90% dislike ratio before anyone had ever made a video about it. Trying to blame that on Asmongold is some next level cope mechanism.

It's on Sony and Haven that the trailer opens up with the "Eat the Rich" sentence coined by far-left lunatics followed by a strong black woman boss that eventually sets up a gas bomb in fortnite-pink color.
They went all in for that Saints Row 2022 audience. I bet those gang members are trying to pay student debts and they're people I'd like to "invite to my house".

Well now it’s PC gamers are racists and bigots because they didn’t buy Concord. Neither did PS gamers tho… so… bullshit? I wonder what cope is next. I assume blaming Russians.

Too bad we weren’t one of the 600 players to not play the greatest online game ever in the two weeks it was playable.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think we all should move on from Concord, the game is done Sony took swift action and I am sure they will do a post mortem. We have astrobot to celebrate this weekend. The best thing they can do to address the anti woke rhetoric is for the game to have a character creator, that will solve half the problems. The other thing is change the "eat the rich" bullshit along with the $ at the end

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Blaming people in here for not buying games they dont like

Weird mental gymnastic
That's not what's said. It's blaming people for being negative when we haven't seen much of the game yet. With any developer you'd give them a shot to show their gameplay and then form an opinion. If you have a couple of bad experiences with a studio and want to be negative, that's legitimate criticism. This studio is new, watch some gameplay before dismissing them.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
That's not what's said. It's blaming people for being negative when we haven't seen much of the game yet. With any developer you'd give them a shot to show their gameplay and then form an opinion. If you have a couple of bad experiences with a studio and want to be negative, that's legitimate criticism. This studio is new, watch some gameplay before dismissing them.
Cant get excited for a studio with track record we barely knew

Let alone another gaas game im not excited about

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Homeless man watching Luke Stephensen known plagiarist, liar and fraud. Grifter(s) indeed & Milk Toast of critiques. Can't take that dude serious.

On the FairGame$ point, who in the right mind is thinking Sony hasn't had an internal meeting about Concord and how this affects their other projects. Especially when you report to a boss who's entire focus is on the profit margins.
calling a man homeless, who have, probably, ten folds what you have is rich.. the irony in last part sums up the game too.. 🤣