Big YouTubers (grifters) are already setting there eye on Fairgames

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
They’re the video game equivalent of drama YouTubers. They’re always looking for their next kill.

OP
OP
N

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Helldivers 2 sold more on PC. Just release a good game.
Helldivers 2 sold more on PC but with context Helldivers 2 sold better on PS w the ratio different then PC.

Helldivers 2 sold 60% on PC & 40% on PS buts there’s 200+ million PC potential buyers compared to 50 million PS buyers on PS5. If there was 100+ million PS5 Helldivers 2 would sold over 50% on PS & lean towards PS then PC. Expect this ratio till PS5 gets over 100+ million. TLOU online & Horizon online should sell more on PC since there’s more users compared to PS5

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Asmongold is a degenerate, so who cares what he's raging about now. Same as the rest of the clickbait shittubers.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Just because SIE is releasing the game doesn't make it good, Jade Raymond has never made a good game and her career highlight is being the producer of assassin's creed 1. But haven has the best chance of surviving even if fairgames fails because the tech they are creating is more important
Jade Raymond doesn't make games. She's a producer, not a creative.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Yeah the producer doesn't make games she makes the coffee runs, As if project management is not considered work 🤦‍♂️ . Go sit in the corner, Let adults talk
I'll let you know when I find some.

Acting like she's Hideo Kojima or Donald Mustard, lol.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Helldivers 2 sold more on PC. Just release a good game.
I don't know where you got it from that Helldivers 2 sold more on PC, don't go on with these narratives. And of course, in the real world, it's not enough to be good for a game to sell, it's much more complex than that

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
and what Producer in gaming do? go read, some literature kid.
Just stop acting like her peers are Donald Mustard and Ken Levine. She's not a game developer. She's not a creative. Ya'll triggered because she's pretty, lol

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ve heard Jade Raymond’s name for a decade and zero game’s released associated with it. It’s fine to be suspect. Game devs being treated like rockstars is ridiculous. Like only few have earned this… Miyamoto, Kojima, Miyazaki. Who?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I’ve heard Jade Raymond’s name for a decade and zero game’s released associated with it. It’s fine to be suspect. Game devs being treated like rockstars is ridiculous. Like only few have earned this… Miyamoto, Kojima, Miyazaki. Who?
Barlog too.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I’ve seen with people already doom glooming Sony live service games.
Because live service games are a gamble and generally suck
Making a successful live service game is an anomaly, and not one Sony (or anyone else) should be able to regularly stick the landing on. These games are designed to be played forever, and people who play them already have their forever games picked.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Dont put it on PC and they will be fine. If Sony puts this on PC then they deserve the shit that comes with pc grifters that are just grifting to pay rent and eat.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ugh, this got moved to the dead board.

This sub forum shouldn’t exist at all. Not sorry

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Ugh, this got moved to the dead board.

This sub forum shouldn’t exist at all. Not sorry
Yet you somehow managed to click the thread and comment
The Office Congrats GIF

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Stop porting games to PC.

That’s the only solution.

Then PC gamers can whine about these games not coming to PC.