Big YouTubers (grifters) are already setting there eye on Fairgames

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
That's not what's said. It's blaming people for being negative when we haven't seen much of the game yet. With any developer you'd give them a shot to show their gameplay and then form an opinion. If you have a couple of bad experiences with a studio and want to be negative, that's legitimate criticism. This studio is new, watch some gameplay before dismissing them.

No one's making any promises about buying or not buying their game.

However, positivity and faith are earned, and neither this game nor their dev have earned anything so far.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
All these "YouTubers grifters" are Steam fanboys. Bunch of frauds who hate Playstation. I bet Concord would be more successful without PC. All the Concord hate was created by PC players.

The main reason why sonys 'live service' initiative fails is ironically because of PC.

Helldivers 2 sold more on PC. Just release a good game.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Cant get excited for a studio with track record we barely knew

Let alone another gaas game im not excited about
Not get excited. Not be a negative fuck until you have something tangible to be critical of.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Not get excited. Not be a negative fuck until you have something tangible to be critical of.
How am i being a negative fuck?

Seriously this constant push and antagonize people in here is getting anoying and tiresome

Stop making enemy with everyone

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
No one's making any promises about buying or not buying their game.

However, positivity and faith are earned, and neither this game nor their dev have earned anything so far.
Neutral of something until you see gameplay and what the game is intended to be. If positivity is earned, the starting point is neutral and not a hate boner.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
How am i being a negative fuck?

Seriously this constant push and antagonize people in here is getting anoying and tiresome

Stop making enemy with everyone
That was directed at everyone. If you don't know anything about a game, it's better off being neutral and judging the game on what's official released, not rumours and not constant hate mongering. Reading constant doom and gloom on this board is headwrecking.

The studio is a new studio and shouldn't be treated as shit until we actually see gameplay. That doesn't mean positive, it's asking you to not be a negative fuck.

This part is especially for @Airbus . Every mention above of "you" is the plural form.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
That was directed at everyone. If you don't know anything about a game, it's better off being neutral and judging the game on what's official released, not rumours and not constant hate mongering. Reading constant doom and gloom on this board is headwrecking.

The studio is a new studio and shouldn't be treated as shit until we actually see gameplay. That doesn't mean positive, it's asking you to not be a negative fuck.

This part is especially for @Airbus . Every mention above of "you" is the plural form.
Hey man you gona need to back off and end this stupid hostility

I dont like the tone of you language calling me negative fuck around here

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Hey man you gona need to back off and end this stupid hostility

I dont like the tone of you language calling me negative fuck around here
I didn't call you @Airbus a negative fuck. Prove it or apologise. You understand that the word you can be singular or plural.

I called people who have no knowledge of a game from a new studio to be outright negative a negative fuck. If that fits you, then yes you are a negative fuck.

If you are negative on a game after seeing gameplay from a new studio and are still being critical, that's not a negative fuck. You can explain what you don't like.

If you have no information on a game from a new studio, then be neutral on it. Being negative with no back up is tiring on everyone who has to read that uneducated shit post.

I await your apology.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

how about skeptical? do we allowed to be? skepticism usually has negative connotation, doesn't mean, you are one.
a lot of people aren't even that negative towards most games, so what if they are on one or few games?

i have my preference, you have yours. fuck GaaS.

Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I didn't call you @Airbus a negative fuck. Prove it or apologise. You understand that the word you can be singular or plural.

I called people who have no knowledge of a game from a new studio to be outright negative a negative fuck. If that fits you, then yes you are a negative fuck.

If you are negative on a game after seeing gameplay from a new studio and are still being critical, that's not a negative fuck. You can explain what you don't like.

If you have no information on a game from a new studio, then be neutral on it. Being negative with no back up is tiring on everyone who has to read that uneducated shit post.

I await your apology.
Youre being a negative nancy and really anoying right now

Not everyone here like gaas game ffs

Acept that and move over

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
how about skeptical? do we allowed to be? skepticism usually has negative connotation, doesn't mean, you are one.
a lot of people aren't even that negative towards most games, so what if they are on one or few games?

i have my preference, you have yours. fuck GaaS.
People weren't skeptical months thread over the past few months. They were outright hostile. We need to curb that negative shit.

I didn't know you hate GT7. It's a great game you should give it a shot.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If I am honest, I really don't like the look of it at all. I get it's CGI, but those characters they show are just so off-putting to me.

I get that I am old, and this is probably not targeted at me, but I really hate that young gang vibe of hipster, selfie-taking, probably save the world /fight the man steriotypes that they are most likely going to be.

I can just imagine some of their conversations containing words like "Cap, Rizz, and slay."

For me, I think I would prefer Concord, lol, and that is saying something.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Apologise for lying or leave me alone please. You have two options, do one.
This guy is something else man
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Be good to other people on the forum, if you feel you can't be.... Avoid them, use the ignore function etc.

I saw even Kyle Bosman made a video about Concord and then went on to give his opinion about FAIRGAMES.

The word that keeps coming up is "vibes" and how there is a huge dislike ratio on the reveal trailer.

The community effect is like a highly contagious virus.... Especially as a PC day 1 game.

Steam is not like PlayStation, it's far less politically correct, far more edgy.... Full of people that are just waiting to hear games like this apart and some get more joy from that than playing anything.

Which is sad but true.

A question I've been asking myself today "is it better for PlayStation in the long-term if all of these projects fail?"

I can't see myself buying FAIRGAMES, I just don't see a game for me there but I hope the people that are actually interested get a good game.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
calling a man homeless, who have, probably, ten folds what you have is rich.. the irony in last part sums up the game too.. 🤣
It's his nickname

Also probably doubt that, no actually very sure it's the opposite direction ;)