Billbil-kun: Starfield to have multiple editions. Prices leaked.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Damn, impressive laptop. How are the laptop specs compared to Series X?
Laptops just are always too hot and loud for me. I remember playing Nox on a laptop. Good times lol

The laptop runs Coffee Talk at 4K/60 FPS.

Should be good for Starfield at the same too, I reckon.

at least that's what puffy wants us to think 😅

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Try to own your own narrative mate...

I'm not the one peddling any false narratives here though, it's your buddy you quoted earlier

200.gif

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You brought in some performance aspect out of your own ass chum...

But we have been told that it's coming to "PC". I have a "PC" and don't need an xbox therefore the game must run on my "PC" the same or better.

🤷‍♂️

You don't need to run defense for his bad logic, chum ...

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
But we have been told that it's coming to "PC". I have a "PC" and don't need an xbox therefore the game must run on my "PC" the same or better.

🤷‍♂️

You don't need to run defense for his bad logic, chum ...
Now you're just getting high on the tales from your own ass pal...
Sniffing The Rock GIF

PlacidusaX

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Oct 2022
Expectations are super low for this game.
I hope for the best though and IF it ends up GREAT(good aint cutting it) and is 60fps on XSX(heard 30fps rumors) I will buy it...

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Games are normally 79.99 in Europe. America they’re 69.99.

In Murica the 69.99 excludes tax. In the EU, the 79.99 includes tax.

Edit: also, some chains in the EU sell new games 5 to 10 quid cheaper. Smyth's in Ireland is one such case, not sure if for all or just select titles.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Last of us part 1 launched later than on ps5. It's also an upgrade of a 10 year old game. Starfield launches day 1 on pc. There is absolutely 0 reason to own an xbox.
The great thing is the PC version will have mods to fix the game so I will pick that up on Steam sometime next year when I don't have anything to play.

Plus it won't be 30fps.

Reactions: anonpuffs

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
In Murica the 69.99 excludes tax. In the EU, the 79.99 includes tax.

Edit: also, some chains in the EU sell new games 5 to 10 quid cheaper. Smyth's in Ireland is one such case, not sure if for all or just select titles.
Exactly. I wasn’t saying the reason it’s more is because EU sucks, just saying that people don’t understand how regional pricing works in this thread.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Exactly, that was my point. The PC versions being $10 cheaper has been happening since forever. Back when console games were $49.99, most PC games would release at $39.99.

And Alan Wake 2, despite not having a physical release at all that would need discs and boxes, it's still shipping at $59.99 on consoles and $49.99 on PC.

Publishers have been getting away with it forever and it's not changing any time soon.
Have no ideia what is your point…

The guy asked about the US price and I said it… it is $10 cheaper on PC.

You asked about TLOU that has the same price across PC and consoles.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Have no ideia what is your point…

The guy asked about the US price and I said it… it is $10 cheaper on PC.

You asked about TLOU that has the same price across PC and consoles.

TLoU launched on Steam at $59.99

More like SoTY 2023. Scam of the year 2023. Paying $300 for a game we can all play for free.

Ah, so despite all your whinging, you will still play it day 1.

Good to know Riv.

Now you're just getting high on the tales from your own ass pal...
Sniffing The Rock GIF

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

I'll be sure to post my "PC" benchmarks when it launches.

Demon souls.. Allstars…

savage GIF

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
GoTY 2023.
It’s not even going to be close. There is no way in hell it even approaches what Zelda achieved, not to mention we have other games still to release that will also almost surely be better. I’d literally be willing to stake my life on it. Stop being a shill.

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It’s not even going to be close. There is no way in hell it even approaches what Zelda achieved, not to mention we have other games still to release that will also almost surely be better. I’d literally be willing to stake my life on it. Stop being a shill.
Don't fall for such obvious bait lol

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Jesus man, grow a little thicker skin and not get offended at other peoples benign posts lol.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It's a Bethesda game, it will be $5 by the end of the year