Black Myth: Wukong has broken all time concurrent player number record for a single-player game on Steam (EDIT: Currently 2nd most played)

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
?? Everywhere

I saw that. I didn't see the number breakdown of the 2+ million. Exciting times for those devs, that is for sure!

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yup, china showed up for a AAA game. History made and gaming landscape forever changed. Totally serious.

Incredible to see.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
That Chinese Battlefield type of game Delta Force seems to be super polished and gaining notoriety. Western purple hairs devs be like 😳

Oh they’re absolutely cooked! Competition is going to get wild because you know Chinese gaming is going to grow tenfold now that they’ve showed what kind of player numbers Chinese gamers can do for AAA.

Sony absolutely nailed it with the China Hero Projects etc…

Lmfao

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Oh they’re absolutely cooked! Competition is going to get wild because you know Chinese gaming is going to grow tenfold now that they’ve showed what kind of player numbers Chinese gamers can do for AAA.

Lmfao
Just think about how forward thinking Sony is being right now. They're already investing in India and Africa...

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Lmfao
Yeah man, industry will flip on its head it seems.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Lmfao
Doesn't hurt the fact asians have a drastically much better work ethic so there wont be projects with 7-8 years of flushing money down the toilet.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Lmao once again its proven that the pontificating pedoera tards don't know jackshit. These people never put their money where their mouth is always with the performative activism and moralism. Sony should take lessons from this and give what people ask for instead of giving developer activist slop from insoymniac and co.
Speak English please

Reactions: KvallyX

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Umm, this isn’t as much about anti-woke or buying the game to show any kind of message.

It shows us a paradigm shift is happening in gaming back to eastern devs of different origin.

Gaming has been ready for a transformation. We’re here… we are so here.

All the doomers about to get their ass handed to them too. Like usual; from GTA to Fortnite; Sony makes the best bets.

Next 20 years of console wars is in the bag. No matter what it’ll look like.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Umm, this isn’t as much about anti-woke or buying the game to show any kind of message.

It shows us a paradigm shift is happening in gaming back to eastern devs of different origin.

Gaming has been ready for a transformation. We’re here… we are so here.

All the doomers about to get their ass handed to them too. Like usual; from GTA to Fortnite; Sony makes the best bets.

Next 20 years of console wars is in the bag. No matter what it’ll look like.
Absolutely. I think the flops of Assasin creed Shadows, The star wars game, and probably concord is going to have an effect on western development as well, i hope.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I just looked up footage of this game since I've somehow managed to see nothing of it and holy shit this looks really sick and creative. The combat looks fast and challenging, the enemy designs are fascinating and unique, the plot is easy enough to get behind, the music is really good, the graphics are fantastic...I must admit I'm impressed

Reactions: voke

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
GVbHGv9XgAEdKBo