Black Myth: Wukong' is delayed on Xbox for 'optimizations' — says Microsoft

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I don't understand why Sony doesn't take any action against these people. Sony should take Nintendo as an example.
They're soft as hell, not only do they not stop MS shills, they give them gifts and invite them to events.

Reactions: Puff

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I don't understand why Sony doesn't take any action against these people. Sony should take Nintendo as an example.

If Sony started reacting to the lies and bullshit spread by Xbox-leaning websites, fanboys, influencers, etc. - it would never stop. They would be making constant statements. It's all noise, really. It's irritating to us, yes, but it makes no difference in terms of mind share and business. The only time in recent memory Sony has stepped in is when Phil was lying about putting CoD on PS in perpetuity. Even then it was clarified by Jim Ryan that these were, he thought, private business discussions and he was only coming forward because Phil brought it into the public forum. That's what it takes for Sony to respond, I think. A bunch of fanboys freaking out on Twitter is not even remotely on the same level.