Black Myth: Wukong Preview |OT| Release Date Trailer | Confront Destiny on August 20, 2024. |UP| Supposedly runs at 1440p/60 fps on PS5.

Sunrise Ninja

Banned
5 Feb 2024
Why would it need to be $40 and did you pay $70 for Stellar Blade?
I don't have a PS5 I'm compensating by playing Bayonetta backwards compat on my Series X

200w.gif

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The thing is they can easily have those amount of bosses due to how deep the journey to the west mythos is, saves time on ideation for boss designs a lot

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Today the domestic e-commerce site leaked the Black Myth: Goku Physical

Deluxe Edition and Physical Collector's Edition intel, including the content, selling price, pre-sale date, etc. (the site page is currently disabled) #Black Myth Physical Collector's Edition $1998 #Black Myth Physical Deluxe Edition $820 #Black Myth Goku Physical Edition Pre-Sale Black Myth: Goku Physical Deluxe Edition: priced at $820, limited to 20,000 sets, including collectible tin box and WeGame Deluxe Edition game activation code, tight hoop (made of 1:1 size brass), Wind Duo Necklace & Thunder Titan Ring & Golden Crow Badge 3-piece set, [Chaotic Peach] scroll and postcard, etc; Black Myth: Wukong" entity collection version: priced at 1998 yuan, limited to 10,000 sets, on the basis of the above content, the tight hoop will be replaced by a 40cm protagonist model [face the fate of the sky], and [chaotic peach] scroll will be replaced by [receive the heart sutra] scroll. The first wave of pre-orders will be opened at 10:00 on June 8th (shipped no later than September 21st), and the second wave of pre-orders will be opened at 10:00 on June 11th (shipped no later than October 8th).

The configuration requirements for the Black Myth: Goku game have also been announced, with a game size of about 130GB, a minimum graphics card configuration of GTX1060, a recommended configuration of RTX 2060 or higher, and an optimal configuration of RTX 4070 or higher

. In addition, some players found that the 2000fun mall also suddenly shelved the Black Myth: Goku physical deluxe edition and physical collector's edition (currently the store page has been taken down), but did not disclose other content in addition to the physical packaging.

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-ls2623pox35d1.png

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-e02bk3pox35d1.png

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-r378v2pox35d1.png

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-3ytcu4pox35d1.png

q9cmbn1x045d1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

NOT COMING TO XBOX

Embark on an epic journey with "Black Myth: Wukong", a single-player action RPG developed by Game Science, inspired by the classic "Journey to the West". The game will be globally released on August 20, 2024, at 10:00 AM Beijing Time (UTC+8) and will be available on PS5, Steam, Epic Games Store, and WeGame.The pre-order CG trailer premiered at the 2024 Summer Game Fest Opening Ceremony, and digital pre-orders are now live across multiple platforms. Details of the physical Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition have also been revealed.Please note that the release dates for the physical Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition may differ from the digital pre-order start date. Stay tuned to our official announcements for more information.Pre-order now to receive a special in-game reward, the "Trailblazer's Scarlet Gourd", upon the game's launch.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters