Black Myth: Wukong Preview |OT| Release Date Trailer | Confront Destiny on August 20, 2024. |UP| Supposedly runs at 1440p/60 fps on PS5.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Na this is coming to the Lbox 99% or Sony may have made a last minute deal but this will be on xbox most probably

Edit: Okay Series S strikes again LMAO, they can't get it to run on the S so its console exclusive for the foreseeable future LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sony should thank cerny god and make a shrine for him because the guy gave them a default win right at the start of the gen

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

It's too hard for them.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
PC and PS5 users can enjoy the full game starting August 20, 2024. We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won't release simultaneously with the other platforms. We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards.

Reactions: Entropi and KvallyX

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So, there was some hoopla about the physical collectors editions not having discs in the case. But I think people aren't realizing that this is only the PC versions, console discs aren't up for preorder and won't be available on launch due to logistical issues. They are planning to launch the physical disc versions later though.

• Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I dont have enough space for stuff like this anymore il but the standard edition
I know that feel...
I have been going through a lot of my older stuff recently, and I'm thinking of majorly downsizing. I have games from other platforms, and I honestly don't have the time to get to them all, so I am making hard decisions to get rid of certain Collector, Limited, Special, etc editions. The ones in standard game boxes/cases, those are small enough to keep (for now, anyway).

Reactions: Airbus

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So, there was some hoopla about the physical collectors editions not having discs in the case. But I think people aren't realizing that this is only the PC versions, console discs aren't up for preorder and won't be available on launch due to logistical issues. They are planning to launch the physical disc versions later though.
The FAQ talks about consoles physical having just a code at launch and after they will try to see if it is possible to have real physical.

PC doesn’t have physical for decades already.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The FAQ talks about consoles physical having just a code at launch and after they will try to see if it is possible to have real physical.

PC doesn’t have physical for decades already.
That's incorrect.

Screenshot_20240608_210636.jpg
These are the only two physical editions launching. No console physical until later.