Black Myth: Wukong | Review Thread

What scores do you think Black Myth: Wukong will get?

• 50-59%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 70-74%

• 75-79%

• 80-84%

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 90-94%

• 99-100%

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I just got my key from playasia will pre load now

xi you ji magic GIF

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
So the only ps5 footage they released is that less then 2 minutes boss fight?

Hopefully it ends up running well on the ps5, but I wouldn't be preordering as it just seems fishy if that's the only footage they released.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So the only ps5 footage they released is that less then 2 minutes boss fight?

Hopefully it ends up running well on the ps5, but I wouldn't be preordering as it just seems fishy if that's the only footage they released.
Can it be related that devs and a game is from china?
Tomorrow we will get plenty of footage 😁

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
As it should be, they should buy it on their own dime. Studios should be releasing demos of the first 5-6 hrs instead of trying to give useless bums employment as "journalists"/ reviewers. A demo is better tool to convince customers than listening to the opinion of kotaku and their ilk
While a demo can help... a bad demo can destroy a good final game too.

And I believe HYPE in media move more consumers than demo that are played by a minority.
We already saw in a lot of franchises the power of sell when you get a 90+ meta.
It is better than anything you can do with a demo that will be played by limited users.

Media / Jounalists / Reviewers are the biggest seller of games outside our forum bubbles (that is where come the vast majority of the sales).

Said that I have the option all games should always have a beta / trial.
Trial instead Beta should be even better.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Imagine an Arab dev studio doing a coran based videogame. These shills wouldn't have the nerve to criticize.
Because in that case they will fuck around and find out, these people sit in their safe bubbles and pontificate about morality to people who they know wont retaliate. They zip up like quiet little school children when there is even some modicum of retaliation possible.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
As it should be, they should buy it on their own dime. Studios should be releasing demos of the first 5-6 hrs instead of trying to give useless bums employment as "journalists"/ reviewers. A demo is better tool to convince customers than listening to the opinion of kotaku and their ilk
We finally agreed on sosomething 😄