Black Myth Wukong Trailer | Summer Game Fest 2024 | PS5/Steam/EGS

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

NOT COMING TO XBOX

Embark on an epic journey with "Black Myth: Wukong", a single-player action RPG developed by Game Science, inspired by the classic "Journey to the West". The game will be globally released on August 20, 2024, at 10:00 AM Beijing Time (UTC+8) and will be available on PS5, Steam, Epic Games Store, and WeGame.The pre-order CG trailer premiered at the 2024 Summer Game Fest Opening Ceremony, and digital pre-orders are now live across multiple platforms. Details of the physical Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition have also been revealed.Please note that the release dates for the physical Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition may differ from the digital pre-order start date. Stay tuned to our official announcements for more information.Pre-order now to receive a special in-game reward, the "Trailblazer's Scarlet Gourd", upon the game's launch.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Is this souls like? Probably too hard for me ☹️ But looks great.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Na this is coming to the Lbox 99% or Sony may have made a last minute deal but this will be on xbox most probably

Edit: Okay Series S strikes again LMAO, they can't get it to run on the S so its console exclusive for the foreseeable future LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sony should thank cerny god and make a shrine for him because the guy gave them a default win right at the start of the gen

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

It's too hard for them.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
PC and PS5 users can enjoy the full game starting August 20, 2024. We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won't release simultaneously with the other platforms. We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards.

Reactions: Entropi and KvallyX