Blizzard: Diablo IV is not coming to Game Pass

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The game could go on Gamepass if MS wanted it to. Or are we claiming Sony have a secret agreement with Activision to stop it going on Gamepass too?

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 417

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Compared to PC? I doubt it.
Depends on server issues, I remember D3 launch week being an absolute shitshow. Regardless diablo has always been a primarily pc game...but I'm expecting 60/40 with consoles being the majority. There's simply more consoles now since it's coming out for last gen as well.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Two split mentioned makes it clear I was taking pc into consideration.
If you are taking PC into consideration then you had best reverse your split to 80/20 against Playstation, and thats really being generous to you.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Then why is MS signing deals with Nintendo and Nvidia over CoD? That isn't a first party game yet.
Those deals are almost certainly contingent on the deal going through. Otherwise they would have to involve activision in the deals.

D

Deleted member 417

Those deals are almost certainly contingent on the deal going through. Otherwise they would have to involve activision in the deals.
Yet they are making that deal while saying sweet FA about Diablo.

Surely they would say "Diablo comes to gamepass when the deal goes through" which would be in line with their PR strategy of celebrations mixed with bullying.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
What does making deals with Activision and Nvidia for one IP have to do with a different IP coming to a sub service where all first party games land?

Neither IP is going to the platform(s) specified until the deal closes.
stay strong 💪.

D

Deleted member 417

What does making deals with Activision and Nvidia for one IP have to do with a different IP coming to a sub service where all first party games land?

Neither IP is going to the platform(s) specified until the deal closes.
The weasel is your spirit animal

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
stay strong 💪.

giphy.gif