Brad Ellis (former member of Easy Allies and gametrailers) officially joins Last Stand Media

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Not allowed to discuss this on certain other forums, apparently.

Funny how the podcast group built upon a playstation base is the most successful one.... I'm seeing a trend here.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Diah and Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not allowed to discuss this on certain other forums, apparently.

Funny how the podcast group built upon a playstation base is the most successful one.... I'm seeing a trend here.
OH boy now thy don't want ppl talking about this 😂.

Reactions: Jim Ryan
26 Nov 2023
LSM is a just a collection of dweebs, honestly. Sucks to see Brad go there. I’ve followed EZA since the GT days. Dropped off when Kyle and Ben left but sucks to see how they ended up. Hoping Huber lands a new gig

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
LSM is a just a collection of dweebs, honestly. Sucks to see Brad go there. I’ve followed EZA since the GT days. Dropped off when Kyle and Ben left but sucks to see how they ended up. Hoping Huber lands a new gig
Hopefully this new guy replaces that absolute waste of oxygen Chris Ray Gun on Sacred Symbols. Having someone who isn’t interested in 90% of PlayStation games on a fucking PlayStation podcast is one of the most moronic things I can imagine.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Brad is pretty cool I guess, but I don't like Colin's show - for some reason they make everything boring and they talk about shit I don't care about constantly

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Brad is pretty cool I guess, but I don't like Colin's show - for some reason they make everything boring and they talk about shit I don't care about constantly
Colon needs to learn that a weekly podcast doesn’t need to be 4+ hours with only 90 minutes of actual gaming discussion. He also needs to get with some professionalism and fucking time stamp his shit. His idiotic assertion that timestamps are bad because you lose context makes no sense. You set the timestamps to give the needed context, if you have a functioning brain.

It’s too bad that LSM is the only gaming outlet that doesn’t pander to the Reeeeeee crowd. Their success shows that people want games coverage without a political agenda, which leads to LSM being way bigger than the actual quality of their output merits.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I’d rather sacred symbols be like 2 times a week but smaller episodes. A lot of news happens on Thursday and Friday but they don’t cover til like a week or 2 after it happened.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I’d rather sacred symbols be like 2 times a week but smaller episodes. A lot of news happens on Thursday and Friday but they don’t cover til like a week or 2 after it happened.
That length and get rid of Raygun and Kermit the Soy, add timestamps and make sure you add a co-host who will check Colon and call him out when he's being a twat, and MAYBE you'd have something.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
"Sacred Symbols", "Defining Duke", "Summon Sign"

These podcast titles are so corny, whoever is picking them needs to stop.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Because he’s a piece of garbage who thinks he personally has all the answers to every social- political-economic issue in the world because he grew up on Long Island. The guy is a giant pile of 💩
OH he's from Long Island? Why would make him think he knows it all 😂

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
"Sacred Symbols", "Defining Duke", "Summon Sign"

These podcast titles are so corny, whoever is picking them needs to stop.
That would be Colon Mediocrity.

To be fair, it was Sony calling the button markings on the PlayStation controller sacred symbols that inspired the Long Island blowhard to call his ostensibly PS-focused podcast that.

I think it may also be an inside joke about the woke crowd calling him a Nazi, considering the initials of the show.

• Informative
Reactions: JAHGamer

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Hopefully this new guy replaces that absolute waste of oxygen Chris Ray Gun on Sacred Symbols. Having someone who isn’t interested in 90% of PlayStation games on a fucking PlayStation podcast is one of the most moronic things I can imagine.

It’s weird how all these playstation centered podcast can’t find 3 panelist who are passionate about playstation. There’s always one person just like obviously not into it, i dont get it. These xbox podcast got the most raging fanboys on it willing to bleed blood for phil spencer but playstation the most popular platform can’t form a good coheive podcast.

Kinda funny PSILY is another playstation podcast, who thank god just got rid of their 3rd member who wasn’t very posiitiv at all towards the platform.