Brad Ellis (former member of Easy Allies and gametrailers) officially joins Last Stand Media

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Hopefully this new guy replaces that absolute waste of oxygen Chris Ray Gun on Sacred Symbols. Having someone who isn’t interested in 90% of PlayStation games on a fucking PlayStation podcast is one of the most moronic things I can imagine.
That's just wild man!

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That would be Colon Mediocrity.

To be fair, it was Sony calling the button markings on the PlayStation controller sacred symbols that inspired the Long Island blowhard to call his ostensibly PS-focused podcast that.

I think it may also be an inside joke about the woke crowd calling him a Nazi, considering the initials of the show.
Wow, I've never heard Sony call it that, they should sue him 😂

26 Nov 2023
Because he’s a piece of garbage who thinks he personally has all the answers to every social- political-economic issue in the world because he grew up on Long Island. The guy is a giant pile of 💩

Dude did a whole song and dance when he established LSM (formally Colin’s Last Stand which is a hilarious name lol) about carving a niche out of the internet where he and his community can talk about politics and history. No one gave a crap so he just fell back to talking about games. He’s a dweeb through and through

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Dude did a whole song and dance when he established LSM (formally Colin’s Last Stand which is a hilarious name lol) about carving a niche out of the internet where he and his community can talk about politics and history. No one gave a crap so he just fell back to talking about games. He’s a dweeb through and through
He’s not actually intelligent enough to talk anything but games, and even then he has some of the dumbest takes and most absurd holes in his knowledge that he’s just totally worthless.

All it would take for his whole venture to collapse is one fuckup, and it’ll happen eventually.

26 Nov 2023
He’s not actually intelligent enough to talk anything but games, and even then he has some of the dumbest takes and most absurd holes in his knowledge that he’s just totally worthless.

All it would take for his whole venture to collapse is one fuckup, and it’ll happen eventually.

Yeah he’s really not that intelligent, at least in the way he thinks or hope people perceive him to be. I really don’t know how LSM got to have such a big patreon. But I see people saying they’re gonna sub as a middle finger to EZA and looking at the shade he threw at them in the official statement, I can guess why some people follow him lol

That said, I really need to find new gaming content to watch. I don’t really enjoy a lot of youtuber’s content anymore outside of like Maximilian Dood.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I clicked on the link and it's over 4 hours 😲

And that Colin guy is there too. How many 4 hours podcasts you can do in a week? I can't stand watching more than 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Not allowed to discuss this on certain other forums, apparently.

Funny how the podcast group built upon a playstation base is the most successful one.... I'm seeing a trend here.
Last Stand got a pretty successful xbox podcast also, but like you said, its attached to Colin Last Stand brand who is former PS staff, so yeah all roads lead to PlayStation..

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I hate Colin's 40 minute tangents about shit he knows nothing about like health or pokitics. Thankfully his podcasts do almost always have segments so I can skip the utter trash patron questions and warm up stuff.

Speaking of which, I could not possibly be less interested in a "what we're playing" podcast from this group.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I usually play their podcast on my commute, and hit skip 15 seconds whenever Chris starts talking, and if I hear him after that I skip again. Cuts a 5-hour slog into about a 90-minute show and I miss no useful insight!
What’s so bad about Chris? Lol

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Colon needs to learn that a weekly podcast doesn’t need to be 4+ hours with only 90 minutes of actual gaming discussion. He also needs to get with some professionalism and fucking time stamp his shit. His idiotic assertion that timestamps are bad because you lose context makes no sense. You set the timestamps to give the needed context, if you have a functioning brain.

It’s too bad that LSM is the only gaming outlet that doesn’t pander to the Reeeeeee crowd. Their success shows that people want games coverage without a political agenda, which leads to LSM being way bigger than the actual quality of their output merits.
Youtube has chapters feature for timestamps, currently found within the expanded description box within yt's layout. Sometimes, written out time stamps are included there too.

Edit: my screenshot attachments are too large for the image uploader to show you. Crevate that I don't know if chapters and timestamps are added to all LSM uploads, but sometimes they're hidden away by YT