Brad Ellis (former member of Easy Allies and gametrailers) officially joins Last Stand Media

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
Sony Santa Monica dev (GOW) angry about this. This is so beneath them I don't know why they care.

View attachment 3494
that’s completely ignoring the fact that LSM didn’t start the ‘war’… so how were they the bullies? it was EZA responding to the nuts in their community (most likely from Era) that complained when Brad had Dustin on as I recall that started this whole mess which Colin was then responded to instead of just ignoring it 🙄

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Crazy how a bunch of wierdos on resetera are the ones that caused this to happen. they dont even realize it either, that websites always has me in awe at the stupidity

can ask you to explain this? I never knew what Era's obsession with the guy was all about..

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
can ask you to explain this? I never knew what Era's obsession with the guy was all about..
in a very short summary IIRC it was because he made a stupid joke on a feminist holiday and that combined with the fact he was more libertarian politically (despite being fairly socially liberal) made him equal to Hitler in the eyes of the woke mob

they proceeded to work to get him fired from Kinda Funny (which ruined one of his closest friendships because Greg has cruelly cut Colin completely out of his life over it) and the mob absolutely loathes that Colin then struck out on his own (the fact he did so successfully makes them even madder)

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
in a very short summary IIRC it was because he made a stupid joke on a feminist holiday and that combined with the fact he was more libertarian politically (despite being fairly socially liberal) made him equal to Hitler in the eyes of the woke mob

they proceeded to work to get him fired from Kinda Funny (which ruined one of his closest friendships because Greg has cruelly cut Colin completely out of his life over it) and the mob absolutely loathes that Colin then struck out on his own (the fact he did so successfully makes them even madder)

Holy shit, that is wild. I'm not a huge fan of LSM's podcasts, but I can empathize with his struggle and getting back on his feet.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
As far as brad goes, they pretty much a have guilty by association policy on era. So since they all hate Colin, they must hate everyone involved with him. Brad invited over a LSM member (Dustin) and a bunch of era members whined and threw tantrums like babies, effectively killing what was left of easy allies. Yes, all of this over 2 friends having a friendly discussion in a podcast episode. Majority of the community didn't care, but loud mouth baby resetera users wanted to riot.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Nothing pisses off the Woke Gestapo quite like surviving cancellation.

Reactions: GrayWolf323

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Starts around here….

I’m not surprised Gene “GoT wasn’t made by Japanese devs, so I’m knocking points” was a fan favorite at that place. It’s fun watching Era turn on him, though.