Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
are you lot happy now
hating on a game you won't ever play so it just disappears from reality all together
its absolutely pathetic at this point

I don't think like a dozen people in here have any relevance as to why PlayStation did what they did.
Apathy is the reason all metrics were beyond low for this game which foreshadowed a very bad launch.

Nobody showed up for this game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
What? The gameplay and polish were good, but if people didn't like the aesthetics, that was a way easier problem to solve than releasing a game with bad gameplay at its core.

Or are you arguing from a culture war point of view?

this is culturalwarERA dot com, the answer should be simple lol

Reactions: Entropi

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I will try to play like a madman this last week to not miss it after 🔥

Im gunning for the platinum now. Just need to get everyone to level 10 and 50 kills with 9 more characters…. Vale…. Lol

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I didn’t get a chance to pay it much, but at least I will get a refund. Firewall should make a colony wars single player game with multiplayer option. No GaaS or culture wars BS.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is it? Im not into multiplayer games unless they are cooperative, why is it innovative? I tought it was another Overwatch type of game but with uglier characters to be honest.
It is nothing like Overwatch.
Gameplay resembles more Destiny but it way distinct to it to set a part.
The mechanics to team build and shift of characters are innovative in these type of games.

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44