Call of Duty: Microsoft aims to have outside contractors for future Call of Duty games (like Halo: Infinite). Rumor.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Bro if tht smooth fps feel disappears because of outsourcing (even though I'm sure it'll be same engine used) it'll be biggest travesty.
Yeah using contractors after Halo is questionable but it makes sense for the design to be surrounded by gamepass in mind one way to lesson budget is using contractors

Xdefiant will do ok since it’s F2P & Battlefield is in a questionable state maybe the next BF can be good it’s a perfect time for Sony to bring SOCOM back it’s a 3rd person shooter there’s not really anything like it or to compete w. COD might degrade in quality a F2P SOCOM would bang the problem is PS doesn’t have a studio maybe Jason blundell is making a game maybe they use the SOCOM ip since he has experience w COD. I would love to see Guerilla Games make a SOCOM graphically & gameplay they would nail down a SOCOM to bad there stuck on Horizon

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah using contractors after Halo is questionable but it makes sense for the design to be surrounded by gamepass in mind one way to lesson budget is using contractors

Xdefiant will do ok since it’s F2P & Battlefield is in a questionable state maybe the next BF can be good it’s a perfect time for Sony to bring SOCOM back it’s a 3rd person shooter there’s not really anything like it or to compete w. COD might degrade in quality a F2P SOCOM would bang the problem is PS doesn’t have a studio maybe Jason blundell is making a game maybe they use the SOCOM ip since he has experience w COD. I would love to see Guerilla Games make a SOCOM graphically & gameplay they would nail down a SOCOM to bad there stuck on Horizon
Point in fact as we've mentioned before or at least I have harped on about "Gane pass will degrade games and one way in doing so is it will lower their budgets".