3 Mar 2024
image.png

Can we beat concord?

OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Concord is one of the best multiplayer games of the generation.

I'll also add that Steam users need to stop being cry babies when a game is price on the platform. Pay up or wait.
The game is a shitfest. If someone paid 70$ for an UE5 remake of until dawn, I am sorry, but they deserve It.

• haha
Reactions: voke

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Already beat it.

So better than Concord and Sackboy( Who the fuck thought it was a good idea porting it to PC).

Reactions: Bryank75

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Looking forward to seeing how Lego Horizon will do with it's very forced and tired attempt at humor...

It all going about how I expected so far

Weirdest thing about LEGO Horizon is the thing releasing on the Switch.. 5 months before the Switch 2 is out.

They're going to screw up all visuals in the game with massive development efforts just to gain 5 months of sales, when they could've released a launch title for the new console with greater fanfare.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Weirdest thing about LEGO Horizon is the thing releasing on the Switch.. 5 months before the Switch 2 is out.

They're going to screw up all visuals in the game with massive development efforts just to gain 5 months of sales, when they could've released a launch title for the new console with greater fanfare.
Goes to show how shortterm they think now.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Seriously what are 500 to a few thousand pc sales doing for Sony that continues to drive them there?
It's self-sabotage until they lose their console audience. They have a bunch of idiots businessmen on board that don't understand gaming. They make their decision by reading the doom articles on Bloomberg and co.

They are actually wasting and losing more money than ever. They must be down over 1 billion with all the cancelled GAAS and low-selling ports.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's self-sabotage until they lose their console audience. They have a bunch of idiots businessmen on board that don't understand gaming. They make their decision by reading the doom articles on Bloomberg and co.

They are actually wasting and losing more money than ever. They must be down over 1 billion with all the cancelled GAAS and low-selling ports.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Self sabotage by people who have no understanding of gaming.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Until Dawn is currently at 1268 CCU all time high.

To put things into perspective these are what other Supermassive games did on Steam.

The Quarry - 6349​

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - 4997​

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan - 4518​

The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes - 4578​

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me - 3599​