Chinese media: 'Black Myth: Wukong' refused to be extorted $7 million by SweetBaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Step 1. Harass people
Step 2. "Look, that person locked their twitter!"

Love myself some self fulfilling prophecies. That and sharing asmongold clips. The next step is to start sharing Andrew Tate's wisest takes here.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Step 1. Harass people

Love myself some self fulfilling prophecies. That and sharing asmongold clips. The next step is to start sharing Andrew Tate's wisest takes here.
there's a pretty big distance between asmongold and andrew tate lol, asmongold is politically incorrect and doesn't care for the morality police, that's nothing like a dude who teaches a whole generation of boys to hate women and sexually assault/pimp them out/be creepy pedos.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Old Gamer

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
there's a pretty big distance between asmongold and andrew tate lol, asmongold is politically incorrect and doesn't care for the morality police, that's nothing like a dude who teaches a whole generation of boys to hate women and sexually assault/pimp them out/be creepy pedos.
Asmongold's opinions are sometimes misguided to say the least - but at least he's earnest. Unlike the likes of Tate, he has no malice.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
How can DEI be evil? We get it that SBI is run by idiot clowns, but how is the concept of wanting equality and to be treated the same evil?

Some people advocating it may be evil, sure, but that's life

What I do find funny is that this is a bribe and news worthy, but when the "concerned gamers" stalk, doxx, and threaten someone because they are gay nobody bats an eye.

Next step: being Antifascism or Antistalinism is evil.

There you go, conflating the DEI acronym which people use to refer to perverse institutions with the literal words as if people are against those ideals.

Like any good hard leaning leftist, you very likely blame all religion or at least Christianity for the Inquisition. Nevermind that the ones behind it were the Catholic Church in pursuit of absolute power.

I know you are smarter than that, so there must be another reason for this confusion.

I still want to know how this company exports much bigger companies when they have sweet fuck all. Their CEO can say all she wants, anybody buying into that bullshit needs to check themselves.

It has been explained countless times:

- Publisher/Studio wants financial stability, the game(s) in the pipeline is expensive and bills still have to be paid until release.
- Investors show up promising nice low interest loans, but...
- ...they use arbritary ratings to decide where to invest, such as ESG scores.
- Publisher/Studio works on improving their ESG score. One way to do it is by making sure the game content and themes are compliant and not offensive.
- Enter the sensitivity consultants. Firms such as SBI promise to improve the quality of the writing while making it more inclusive. Which sounds good on the surface.
- The reality is that results vary depending on 1) how extremist the views of said consultants are, 2) how much on board the studios are with those views and 3) how much pressure the publisher puts due to eaguerness to raise that ESG score.
And all this without factoring in fear from ideologically biased press and social media.

It's a whole industry built around divisiveness, perfect breeding ground for grifters like Grummz (yes we all know his intentions aren't pure) or charlatans and extortionists like the fine SBI people.

Yes, it has fucking gone too far and no, there is nothing righteous about it.

So now, we live in a time where TV shows for kids like Dr Who that used to not have any sexualized content turned into queer festivals, parents feel peer pressure to take their children to drag parties, boys who happen to feel like playing with dolls are put into testosterone blockers and certain university professors are given a platform to say that pedophillia is just an orientation.

Anybody who sees nothing wrong with what I listed in the last paragraph, just fuck off and put me on ignore.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Step 1. Harass people

Dont forget about step 3

Step 3. Ban no U turn sign cos its homophobic

Last edited:

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Feels like promotion for that company, making it seem more powerful than it is?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
"F*CK IGN"
Well you can't spell ignorant without IGN but I digress the extent of IGN doing research would be asking some 3rd generation Chinese Americans about what they thought about sexism in games in china, these people make their hit pieces based on twitter posts of so called "disgruntled female employees" that we can never confirm if they are real people and if they actually worked there

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Both are idiots, though I agree that Tate is more harmful, asmongold is a parasite that leeches other people's work and has no value at all, as a "creator".

Reactions: Entropi

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
So fucking retard Sony added price games to pay sickos like sweet baby?

Kinda sad even devs like Santa Monica and Insomniacs are working with those sickos. I will stop buying games from the studios. I hope Cory Balrog game is clean from this or I'm gonna have to skip too.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Crazy how some here can covertly spew their nasty ignorant ideologies but then so called actual politic discussions is somehow banned here 🤔
Dont forget about step 3

And what is the correlation here?

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
There you go, conflating the DEI acronym which people use to refer to perverse institutions with the literal words as if people are against those ideals.

Like any good hard leaning leftist, you very likely blame all religion or at least Christianity for the Inquisition. Nevermind that the ones behind it were the Catholic Church in pursuit of absolute power.

I know you are smarter than that, so there must be another reason for this confusion.
That's a massive asspull and an even bigger straw man. I'm not entertaining an answer, other than saying that I'm not conflating anything. DEI is an acronym, these people are not DEI.

The rest of your comment is just the holy mother of conspiracy theories. Again, not entertaining that.

Dont forget about step 3

If you only had taken 3 minutes to challenge your beliefs. If only.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Crazy how some here can covertly spew their nasty ignorant ideologies but then so called actual politic discussions is somehow banned here 🤔
Covertly? You literally have people in this forum calling anyone gay of "degenerate" and nothing happens. If you say someone is a woke POS or say they are now "flagged" as a supporter of SBI that's ok, but if you call a racist nounce what they are then you get in trouble.

It is what it is.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja1187

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Covertly? You literally have people in this forum calling anyone gay of "degenerate" and nothing happens. If you say someone is a woke POS or say they are now "flagged" as a supporter of SBI that's ok, but if you call a racist nounce what they are then you get in trouble.

It is what it is.
Watching my words as I got banned before for literally being antagonized by that 'Airbus' member and the reason was apparently I should have been the one to not reply back to him. So I was acting "pompous" according to a mod 🤣.

But it's definitely eye opening to see members here liking certain posts. I still dunno why They perma banned @voke if they gonna allow idiots like Airbus and Old Gamer to roam this site freely to post their MAGA / Fox News nonsense 🤔

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Watching my words as I got banned before for literally being antagonized by that 'Airbus' member and the reason was apparently I should have been the one to not reply back to him. So I was acting "pompous" according to a mod 🤣.

But it's definitely eye opening to see members here liking certain posts. I still dunno why They perma banned @voke if they gonna allow idiots like Airbus and Old Gamer to roam this site freely to post their MAGA / Fox News nonsense 🤔
Sup with the namecalling and maga crap im not even american

Anyone supporting sweet baby inch/hit detection like that vader guy deserved to be shit on

Theyre belong in resetera asylum

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
You don't need to be American to be a homophobic ignorant misogynistic racist which you clearly are.
See your own problem?

Youre getting rude and dumb this why youre getting warned

Because you cant control yourself

In just 2 reply youre calling people maga, idiot, racist, homophobic all kind of personal attack when in the reality is youre siding with a sweet baby inch/ hit detection apologist

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
See your own problem?

Youre getting rude and dumb this why youre getting warned

Because you cant control yourself

In just 2 reply youre calling me maga, idiot, racist, homophobic when in the reality is youre siding with a sweet baby inch/ hit detection apologist
I said what I said.

Nowhere In here have I commented on Sweet Baby Inc you lunatic. I've simply called out Grummz and the words of people like you in here.

Your were weak gaslighting ain't gonna work on me.

I'm getting rude 😫😭. I have no reason to be nice to people like You.

Reactions: Darth Vader

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I said what I said.

Nowhere In here have I commented on Sweet Baby Inc you lunatic. I've simply called out Grummz and the words of people like you in here.

Your were weak gaslighting ain't gonna work on me.

I'm getting rude 😫😭. I have no reason to be nice to people like You.
There you go again with the personal attack

Dont blame me old gamer or someone else when you go crying for your own stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.