Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Played a bit (I have to work now and my kids wants to play something else).... will be back in a few hours.

The gameplay move are like I expected... Destiny like just a bit faster (can be just impression it being a big faster... it is hard to spot).
Characters graphics are really good in game.

It does look more balance than Destiny Crucible but it is too early to tell.

BTW anybody that likes Destiny Crucible will love this one because there is a lot more options... you can see some characters similar to Warlocks, Hunters and Titans but there are more diversity than Destiny three classes.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
For these that can't play I found this guy streaming it.

Edit - Changed to a English streaming.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man....

You can trow a orb that travels the map... when you want you can shift places with it (teleport).
You can surprise enemies right behind their backs.

Awesome.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
This is good actually, just like I said it will be lol
The guy with the revolver is way too OP and the they/them is pretty OP aswell.
The cutscenes are very pretty but also cringe.
Something can be salvaged here. Just like in destruction all stars, the core gameplay is very solid, even though they ripped off way too much from Garden Warfare 2 for some reason lol

This beta was a very good idea, but will they bother trying to save it?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This game what do I say lol, it has a big dichotomy between extreme polish and decent gunplay to some extremely baffling heaviness to the movement but overall nothing is unique or will capture attention in the long run. My initial impressions are this shit is going to be f2p in 6 months top, you people better wait on the pre-orders most probably this will be a ps plus game by the time of the launch date.

On an altogether different note if 150+ million $ is the price to pay for jon wesinewski to be unemployed and never have a job again I say its well worth the cost, this dude should never be allowed to design another character ever again

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Just tried it out. I agree maps feel to big, this could have been a 6v6 instead. The characters feel a bit weighty imo. But the game is fun.

Thought I was gonna main with Haymar only but ended up really liking Roka as well. But need more time with it before I can truly say much.

Game is rather polished and gunplay is great. Things do get hectic when everyone clashes though. And and I appreciate the TTK, allows for some decent confrontations.

Reactions: Sircaw

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Working right now but downloaded the beta, I preordered day 1, knew the game was going to be right up my alley.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Also the maps are huge I mean HUGE as in Drake can do a treasure hunt in one part and there is enough map leftover for a 6 v 6
Yeap that was my impression... you take too much time to get everybody in the same place because the map is too big.
Sometimes you have to run a lot to find the opponents.

It can be better with 6v6 or maybe some objective modes.

Edit - Thee are objective modes unlocked.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
it will be dead a week or 2 after launch. Looks generic and play like overwatch but worst.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeap that was my impression... you take too much time to get everybody in the same place because the map is too big.
Sometimes you have to run a lot to find the opponents.

It can be better with 6v6 or maybe some objective modes.

Edit - Thee are objective modes unlocked.
What level do you need to be to unlock them? I only played two matches... So got to level 3.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remember when the Destiny beta happened....
A lot of people saying it was dead and not hyped at all.
I hope this is the same for Concord because this is the type of PVP I like.

Reactions: PropellerEar