Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Went 15-2 w Duchess first game. It’s very fun, and even more so that it seems other beta players are trash 🤣.

Me and my brother gonna bully everyone this weekend for sure lmao. Interested in the character that reminds me of Selene.

Also dodging system is great & graphics are top notch when compared to its PvP counterparts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: The Icon

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Sneaked away from work to get a round in, in team deathmatch. The graphics are gorgeous it's, probably the best looking fps I've ever seen, those graphics come at a cost though, game plays a little slower then what most people are used to. Switching between this and other shooters may feel a little jarring probably I dont know.

Reactions: ethomaz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I remember when Destiny Beta was praised, Then the reviews were awful. But I liked it and the game has done really really well.
Basically nothing is certain or matters.
Im downloading it now lol

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hopefully people make some noise for a FoV slider. Every game needs one.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I could see this being better on a powerful PC with high framerates 120fps and the game will not feel slow. This is why day and date on PC with gaas is a dumb move, Sony is going to sell more of their base to get a PC then selling PC people on a PS5. Idiots

Reactions: ksdixon

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just tried it out. I agree maps feel to big, this could have been a 6v6 instead. The characters feel a bit weighty imo. But the game is fun.

Thought I was gonna main with Haymar only but ended up really liking Roka as well. But need more time with it before I can truly say much.

Game is rather polished and gunplay is great. Things do get hectic when everyone clashes though. And and I appreciate the TTK, allows for some decent confrontations.
how long do matches normally last? is there a timer to them?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I could see this being better on a powerful PC with high framerates 120fps and the game will not feel slow. This is why day and date on PC with gaas is a dumb move, Sony is going to sell more of their base to get a PC then selling PC people on a PS5. Idiots
They keep getting more and more incentives to cater to what the PC audience likes.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
1124 peak on steam, makes hellblade 2 look like a hit 🤭.
Looks like we will find out if the progressive left/reset era crowd buys games with this one, I bet the studio will wish they could get the gooners by the time it launches but that ship is sailed.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
1124 peak on steam, makes hellblade 2 look like a hit 🤭.
Looks like we will find out if the progressive left/reset era crowd buys games with this one, I bet the studio will wish they could get the gooners by the time it launches but that ship is sailed.

Your comparing this beta thats been out for not long, I havent even been able to play it, to a game that is actually released?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You strike me more of a Blanche 🤔🤣
Are you calling me floozy? lol

I was a big fan of the Golden Girls, along with Married with Children and Malcome in the Middle.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'm not a PvP gamer but even though I'm shite at it I enjoyed my few games of it. I'd definitely play the beta on Sunday (Saturday I'm busy, fuck it) and would likely buy on discount. I'll probably start giving Destiny 2 another shot. The biggest misstep for the devs is the shit PR team they had. Like Helldivers 2, let the gameplay do the talking.