Concord episode of Secret Level going ahead in spite of game's cancellation

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Of course they all do evil shit. I dont disagree with you on that. Israel and Russia Im not entirely comparing to the politcal freedom that other countries have.

Difference is theres no secret in it with countries like Iran or China. My family and friends have fled from these countries. And I understand it happens in other countries but no1 is fleeing from the UK. I bloody dislike the UK government, Im not even gonna compare them to others because of all the things they do, with a much wider influence.

But I feel free enough to say the things I have said, protests, etc. They might deal with real political opponents differently but for the average person like me, its nowhere near as scary. Im free to say what I want, make my own political party, have protests, say I hate tories and labour, or even the Royal family and so on. To some extent anyway.

Real non controlled protests are not met the same way in Iran or China lol. A new party cant come and say hey, we’re a party that is against the IROI or CCP. And heavily influence the governments they’ve had for 40+ years.

I cant fly to China or Iran. Nothing to do with Covid. For Political reasons. Iran Im 100% done and executed lol.

The big difference, your video in the west gets taken down, you get cancelled even. But thats about it. You dont have to fear for your life lol.
Well in UK, the laws are changing and being very scary recently.

Well I cant agree with how China dealt with Hong Kong. I understand what you mean about the west’s Agenda as there always is and sneaky, and I dont side with them either. But there was some very questionable things. Same as Tibet. Again I dont side with the Dalai Lama, he’s a fraud in my book but I dont agree with how China is dealing with it.
Yep, there's shit everywhere, obviusly in different levels and in different areas. While I worked with/have friends in China, India or UAE, I only have a single small personal connection with Iran:

A pretty impressive young pretty young woman I met in a common friend's housewarming party in my hometown: elegant, fancy, intelligent, well educated, kind and mostly with the looks and personality or any western girl from our country. She even normally does topless in the beach like many young women from here. Very well integrated, and runs a small hostel / art gallery. Never talked about politics with her, and she never talks about politics in social media.

Obviously it's stupid to get an idea of a country from a single person, but I got very impressed with her. And I'm someone who hanged out with, or picked up, or simply meet up or worked with many girls from many countries.

P.S.: I went to check the photos of that party and was 15 years ago, but we still pretty much look the same. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Yep, there's shit everywhere, obviusly in different levels and in different areas. While I worked with/have friends in China, India or UAE, I only have a single small personal connection with Iran:

A pretty impressive young pretty young woman I met in a common friend's housewarming party in my hometown: elegant, fancy, intelligent, well educated, kind and mostly with the looks and personality or any western girl from our country. She even normally does topless in the beach like many young women from here. Very well integrated, and runs a small hostel / art gallery. Never talked about politics with her, and she never talks about politics in social media.

Obviously it's stupid to get an idea of a country from a single person, but I got very impressed with her. And I'm someone who hanged out with, or picked up, or simply meet up or worked with many girls from many countries.

P.S.: I went to check the photos of that party and was 15 years ago, but we still pretty much look the same. :)
Very lucky guy you are

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'd have been more lucky if I had something with her. 😆

She has a boyfriend who looks like a top model, and judging for his clothes and the fact he's frequently travelling with her, he has money too. I'm not at that level, I'm just a geek busy with many gaming related projects at the same time xD

From experience, they can be hard work lol. But the Iranian food might be worth it.
Not that Iranian men are easy either, lifetime of seeing friends and family in relationships lol. Same as any culture I guess

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I dont give a fuck about héro shooters and yet the concord hate train its one of the most stupid and sad things i have seen on 50 years of gaming, some of you have sad existences

• fire
Reactions: Danja

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Depends how you look at it. CCP promotes the game and money goes to them at the end of the day.
I havent bought a MS product because it goes to them.

If people want to get political when it suits them then fine, but I reading a comment like fuck blue haired commies, but actually paying towards a game promoted by them. Its pretty funny and stupid
To be fair, maybe they just don't like the blue haired commies and the normal commies are fine (lmao)