Concord: Official Revealed | State of Play

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
the black women in the game actually look good, idk why people are complaining.
Some white boys just don't get out of the house enough. Some of the dudes on this site and other gaming forums in general act like they never seen a brown or black person in their life. A fucking game have an 11 hero roster of 4 whites, 3 blacks, 3 browns and 1 asian. This somehow equates to white boys losing their shit cause they fictional video game is forcing them out of their imaginary box and into a fake reality on a screen..

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I hope all the white knighters go out and put money where their mouth is and actually buy the game, otherwise the receipts will be ................ glorious

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me and Puff

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I don’t really understand what the big problem is lmao. I love the character design and every character looks different. We can finally enjoy a Online shooter with good graphics

THxhsyL.jpeg

QxQ8B4S.jpeg

jO2sYgd.jpeg

mk59A1t.jpeg

ZTIR72S.jpeg
jvkUCmJ.jpeg

3bVWyp1.jpeg

AfIgKPK.jpeg

sgVMGif.jpeg

ByIzNp2.jpeg

QxQ8B4S.jpeg
Teo is definitely a latino

And I think the characters are largely well designed but generally their ugliness and lack of diversity is going to turn off players. The dislikes on the game speak for itself. Hero shooters need to be full of characters you want to play as, they've missed the mark.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This is sorta the issue for hero shooters. Fighting games could have similar drama but I don’t think fighters generate as much buzz.

Also the reason I prefer player created avatars for multiplayer. It also gives pretty much everyone representation if that’s a concern.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Some white boys just don't get out of the house enough. Some of the dudes on this site and other gaming forums in general act like they never seen a brown or black person in their life. A fucking game have an 11 hero roster of 4 whites, 3 blacks, 3 browns and 1 asian. This somehow equates to white boys losing their shit cause they fictional video game is forcing them out of their imaginary box and into a fake reality on a screen..
Remember when all characters were white?
What happened for them to change? Did the white boy basement dwelling virgins complain? No?
Did they complain about sexy women and female leads? No?
Did they complain about trash talk, racism and homophobia? No?

Damn, these white boys totally are the problem. We should remove them from gaming and push them out of their own hobby.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Teo is definitely a latino

And I think the characters are largely well designed but generally their ugliness and lack of diversity is going to turn off players. The dislikes on the game speak for itself. Hero shooters need to be full of characters you want to play as, they've missed the mark.
I don't think any of them are ugly (despite their terrible fashion senses), the problem imo is that the character designs aren't cool enough. They are just kinda blah and their costumes are dumb/too plain. Nothing distinctive really about them and IMO it's because they're saving the good designs for MTX/paid DLC. which is a mistake.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

It’s funny how many of the same fuckers have no problem with Deadlook

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Lmao...someone pointed out that Teo looks like Phil Spencer and I can kind of see it 😂 Maybe this is game is a project that one of his double agents spearheaded to sabotage Sony and this is a self insert 😂😂😂

image.png

• haha
Reactions: SLB1904