Concord will offer Free Heroes and Updates | Firewalker Studios reportedly ignoring fan criticism

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
News from that pos Grummz, all that twitter account does is stir shit and rage bait. End of the day no one have played it so it's best to stfu about it.
If I was Sony or firewalk I would sue the fuck out of him for defamation. Dude is making a bunch of bs like he knows or got internal emails from firewalk that there ignoring feedback 💀 maybe the dev made the game what they wanted & they don’t want to change anything without w beta out. Even then the thing people want change firewalk will likely not do anyways.

Grumz annoying asf how did this looser out of nowhere get a platform. Dude acts like the internet police turning small shit to issues just for the conversation & monetization of interaction

Reactions: 2spooky5me

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Upon examination i realize this is a woke game and Sweet Baby Inch incoorporated im gona skip

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: Darth Vader

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
If I was Sony or firewalk I would sue the fuck out of him for defamation. Dude is making a bunch of bs like he knows or got internal emails from firewalk that there ignoring feedback 💀 maybe the dev made the game what they wanted & they don’t want to change anything without w beta out. Even then the thing people want change firewalk will likely not do anyways.

Grumz annoying asf how did this looser out of nowhere get a platform. Dude acts like the internet police turning small shit to issues just for the conversation & monetization of interaction
I dont know why Sony or firewalk would change anything, its their game, they can make whatever tf they want to make, and at $39 i want to see a broke mfer complaining about a game thats cheaper than their lunch for the day.
Concord haters and industry cynics can go fuck themself.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Apparently it has tdm and kill confirmed.

I'm a bit more interested now.

But really depends on the ttk as well. Too high ttk where it takes way too many bullets to down someone will make me lose interest.

• Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me