Desperate Xbox players turn to Halo Forge for their Helldivers 2 fix

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1708862781856.png

PS5-exclusive Helldivers 2 is so popular that Xbox players want a taste of democracy, and now Halo Forge will be the battleground for a Helldivers 2 remake.
Halo Forge experts ‘The Forge Falcons’ recognize the game’s massive appeal, and confirm on social media that “we will be bringing the Helldivers 2 Experience to Halo Infinite” using the game’s creative sandbox mode.
There of course will be limitations […] but the experience Helldivers 2 gives the player is extremely intense and puts you in the action 24/7,”

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Xbox players are such idiots, all their problems would be fixed by just going with PC instead of Xbox. They would even pay less for Gamepass if I'm not mistaken.

They are already all digital anyway, might as well move to PC.
The problem, that they want everything on welfarepass. So it is PC or Console, you have to pay for full priced games.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I can’t tell if it's the fact that they need to spend more than “$0” dollars on the game or because PlayStation published it, but why not just get it on Steam?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Either way it will not do a good job of mimicking the real thing so thy need to just play on PC or buy a PS5

24 Jun 2022
Interesting, also saw many claiming that 343 proposed to make an ODST game that would have been a similar idea..

But the execution is the key, nothing 343 would have made would have had the tone or approach that helldivers has. ODST would have had a serious tone and different gameplay.

Yep. Ideas mean nothing if you can't bring them to life.

Reactions: Deto

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
If 343 went first with their interpretation, they would probably napalm any chance of a Helldivers 2 going viral. The damage they did to a slam dunk IP like Halo would be nothing compared to killing off any interest in this genre. 343 is an abomination and couldn't organise a nun shoot in a nunnery.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Interesting, I also saw many claiming that 343 proposed to make an ODST game that would have been a similar idea..

But the execution is the key, nothing 343 would have made would have had the tone or approach that helldivers has. ODST would have had a serious tone and different gameplay.

But Gene Pak said 343 should get all the credit for HD2 because someone there pitched a game where soldiers shoot guns, so AH stole their ideas.

I agree with you that ODST would not have the same tone and focus on just having fun.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
But Gene Pak said 343 should get all the credit for HD2 because someone there pitched a game where soldiers shoot guns, so AH stole their ideas.

I agree with you that ODST would not have the same tone and focus on just having fun.
The only credit 343 deserve is there ability to ruin a AAA IP in a decade. Well deserved

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi