Desperate Xbox players turn to Halo Forge for their Helldivers 2 fix

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They did the fall of reach and it was embarrassing.

Halsey and Chief carry the show but otherwise it’s terrible.

I’m still gonna watch it but it’s sorta painful and kinda as bad as Star Trek discovery but with a smaller budget.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They did the fall of reach and it was embarrassing.

Halsey and Chief carry the show but otherwise it’s terrible.

I’m still gonna watch it but it’s sorta painful and kinda as bad as Star Trek discovery but with a smaller budget.
Ughh probably won't watch.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Ughh probably won't watch.

There was a spartan gym fight in season one that was fun as hell because of how ridiculous it was.

That’s been the best part of the show so far.

The only good is whatever they didn’t bastardize from bungie halo and that’s mostly just visual direction. It looks like Halo… it just isn’t really Halo.

They should be getting to Halo 1 like pretty soon tho….

• Shake

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Yea and they killed the only two side characters that weren’t complete trash in the hangar burning scene and the needler death. Kai is okay too.

Series needs a wholesale recast to save it and of course writers that give a shit and aren’t writing Star Trek discovery-tier cringe dogshit. Everyone other than chief and Halsey need to be pretty much killed off.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yea and they killed the only two side characters that weren’t complete trash in the hangar burning scene and the needler death. Kai is okay too.

Series needs a wholesale recast to save it and of course writers that give a shit and aren’t writing Star Trek discovery-tier cringe dogshit. Everyone other than chief and Halsey need to be pretty much killed off.
I think I'll watch the first episode and take it from there lol