DF Weekly: If Xbox Series X is more powerful, why do some PS5 games run better?

Necromancer

Banned
4 Jul 2024
Here is another reason why Xbox and PlayStation are completely unnecessary

Nvidia’s RTX 4080 servers include 64 teraflops of performance (around five times an Xbox Series X), full ray tracing, and DLSS 3. The competitive 240Hz mode can deliver end-to-end latency of less than 40ms in some games, which beats playing an Xbox Series X at 60Hz.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I have no ideia what is your point 🤷‍♂️

Consoles are necessary for the market even if you don't like them.

I don't like to play games on PC even so I don't say it is unnecessary... it is for me... not for others.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Consoles hold PC games back
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Draven

28 Jun 2024
The whole point of this entire discussion was that Xbox's marketing was based on "we are the best console ever made and the most powerful" and was clearly attacking other platforms. However, the result was different.

This PC discussion doesn't make sense. If you want a PC and you think it's good for you that's ok just buy a PC. lol

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Here is another reason why Xbox and PlayStation are completely unnecessary

Nvidia’s RTX 4080 servers include 64 teraflops of performance (around five times an Xbox Series X), full ray tracing, and DLSS 3. The competitive 240Hz mode can deliver end-to-end latency of less than 40ms in some games, which beats playing an Xbox Series X at 60Hz.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

It's one thing to prefer pc games or to criticize consoles, it's another thing to just be a clown talking nonsense.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Actually PC minimum specs holds consoles.
That is why when you have an exclusive games specific to a single console you have a showcase that not even PC can match.

Said that you are probably not ready to talk how a game specific developed on PC to a top-dog hardware could look... something you will never see because nobody developers only for RTX 4090.

Top hardware in PC is underutilized due the minimum requirements.