Diablo 4, Campfire, massive changes to the game coming. |UP| Blizzard announces changes and info.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
ev8xLFqa8a8q7A58t3BR5i-1200-80.jpg

Blizzard will release details on changes to the game for season 4 tonight.

There are meant to be massive changes to itemisation as well as a host of sweeping changes that will affect the way the game is played.

There will also be a Ptr releasing coming soon for testing and feedback on the changes.

For me, this is the big one; they really need to come out swinging, as Poe2 is only a few months away.

I summon my minions forth, @Nobermeijer @TubzGaming @Gediminas @Lord Mittens and the bitch that stole my collector's edition @John Elden Ring, does Diablo 4 still interest you.

Ahead of tomorrow’s Q&A, we’d like to invite players to share questions they would like to see answered during the Q&A portion of the stream. While we won’t be able to address them all, and will still be pulling them from Twitch chat as well, we do source questions here as well. Going forward, we intend to create a thread like this ahead of each livestream so that questions can be more easily compiled. Just a few points:

* Troll/spam posts will be removed
* Please only post once per person, and make edits to your post as needed if you choose to add more. This will make it more efficient for us to grab questions.
* This thread is not intended for feedback posts, please continue to post those in your own topics as normal

Update 3/21

WpD5wtaLQevx7TYaxB9tdb-1200-80.png

• Helltide will show up in all world tiers with more monsters and a new summonable boss
  • Andariel is a new boss who drops the same items as Duriel
  • The Pit of the Artificer houses timed, randomized dungeons of increasing difficulty (over 100 tiers) for rare crafting materials and items to summon…
  • New "Tormented" bosses who have a higher chance to drop Uber Uniques and will drop a Resplendent Spark (you need four to craft an Uber of your choice) on your first kill

Diablo 4 in-development screenshot of a rogue using an Artificer's Obelist to open up a tier 1 dungeon.

Source

Attachments

• 1710933329671.jpeg
    1710933329671.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: John Elden Ring

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Unless they announce that I can play my offline, single-player game, offline, then I'll play it. Until then, I won't give this game a second look.

Memba when people said the mtx and monetisation would only happen in the main hub and it wouldn't be always online? Pepperidge farm remembers.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
ev8xLFqa8a8q7A58t3BR5i-1200-80.jpg

Blizzard will release details on changes to the game for season 4 tonight.

There are meant to be massive changes to itemisation as long as a host of sweeping changes that will affect the way the game is played.

There will also be a Ptr releasing coming soon for testing and feedback on the changes.

For me, this is the big one; they really need to come out swinging, as Poe2 is only a few months away.

I summon my minions forth, @Nobermeijer @TubzGaming @Gediminas @Lord Mittens and the bitch that stole my collector's edition @John Elden Ring, does Diablo 4 still interest you.

Blizzard is selling $70 cosmetic packs in this game, it doesnt have any saving in my opinion if this is how greedy they are.

I already put in like 150 hours into this game and still havent reached level 100 due to how boring it is, and i dont want to spend anymore time wth Season 4 please send help

Last edited:
  • sad
Reactions: Nimrota and Sircaw

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
The only good games blizzard has made are Warcraft 3 and its expansion and Starcraft 1. Diablo 4 suffers from the classic Blizzard disease of ED, hype for 10 days then go flaccid and never recover

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Talking of scumbags, @rofif, my dear friend, we will be doing a lovely Stella Blade screenshot competition after its release, I expect to see your dirty carcass particpating in that thread.
For now I just have like 300 ff7 rebirth shots. All of tifa.
Stellar blade will be so good, I can't wait

Reactions: Sircaw and peter42O
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It's on sale for like $35 right now on Steam, should I jump

New season does not start till the the middle of may, if you are going to dive in i would wait then

your a PC dude? cant you get in on gamepass?

Last edited:

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
New season does not start till the the middle of may, if you are going to dive in i would wait then

your a PC dude? cant you get in on gamepass?
I don't like subscriptions if I'm going to use something I'll just buy it.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't like subscriptions if I'm going to use something I'll just buy it.
well, i would still wait till the next season May 15th before playing, so many sweeping changes.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
wasn't it supposed to be in April? did they delayed the season? wtf..
yer some one made a highlight list of the changes.

There is a lot more to come out, and the official ones will be released next week.

apparently you will also be able to trade legendaries now

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Gediminas