Diablo 4, Campfire, massive changes to the game coming. |UP| Blizzard announces changes and info.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Question for anyone who may know -

I know that when you start a season, you create a new character but does this also apply to expansions? I know they have their first expansion releasing late 2024 and I wonder if you can still use the same character or if you still have to create a new one. Thanks.
if they do expansions in 4 the same way they did for 2 and 3 you should be able to use the same character since they are pretty much just another Act/Region in the game.

Reactions: peter42O

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
My dude, diablo 3 couch coop is by far one of the coolest coop games ever. Second only to Dead Nation imo.
I played the entire game including dlc 4 or 5 times. once alone, twice with my wife and these were one of the best experiences I ever had in all my years gaming.
My friend, It sucks.

• sad
Reactions: balrogboy
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Details just released on the upcoming Ptr which will be available on April the second., will update if there is more to add.

Class updates, it's massive,

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Details just released on the upcoming Ptr which will be available on April the second., will update if there is more to add.

Class updates, it's massive,

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
how they nerfed my boy - Barb?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The patch notes are gigantic, gonna take ages to read through this, so many skills have had buffs but i imagine the charge build might have been hit hard.
i checked, didn't see it. where can i find it?

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Anyone get the Diablo IV/Vessel of Hatred/Oh Shit PoE 2 Getting Close Why You Not Pre-Ordering Our Expansion survey from Blizzard recently?

Dumbest thing was asking how much I'd spent on cosmetics and only accepting values in the range 1-999999. Zero isn't acceptable but 999,999 is, lol.

Most meh thing was the description of the expansion and what it's proposing to offer someone like me who got utterly bored between 100 and 200 hours and won't go back until there's a mountain of good reasons why I should bother, and without requiring me to spend. The last game was great, I jumped back in during lockdown and massively enjoyed my time with it, only reluctantly stopping as there was so much other stuff to go at. This game was never good, never compelling, just going through the motions tedium that felt like I was constantly under Blizzard's boot as soon as any enjoyment might risk taking place.