Digital Foundry: Diablo 4 - Digital Foundry Tech Review - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S vs PS4

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
And? It is the PS5.

There is no difference except it looks way better in your living room (PS5 original design was made for DE and after they choose to created the Frankenstein with disc drive).
….and can’t play discs.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I didn’t do any chest pumping, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at. They’re both $500.
I paid 399 for mine, a long time ago.

But this is not the point.

1 your ratio of win/loss for the Xbox sx is wrong
2 even, when there is a "win" it's pretty much a ps5 win

Last edited:

Red2Radio

Icon Extra
13 Mar 2023
Germany
If you don’t want a disc drive, sure. But then you likely also expanded your storage, which brings you right around $500 anyway.
So by that logic, the Series X would be what, close to 700$ including an expansion card? You literally keep moving the goalpoast with each post since you have absolutely no solid argument. Why don't you just stfu?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
If you don’t want a disc drive, sure. But then you likely also expanded your storage, which brings you right around $500 anyway.
I'm not sure why I would need more space because I don't have a disc drive. But let's say you also wanted to upgrade the storage on xbox you are at least at $650 by that point.

Anyway, as I explained earlier: a tie is a win for PS5.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
- SX | SS can have one off drops but stay at to 60 FPS practically all the time.
- PS5 has one off frame drops a bit more often, but again it's 60 FPS almost all the time.

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

That write-up looks good, like it was written by someone with a dig bick. :sneaky:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
At this point who gives a fuck? The difference is usually a couple frames or 10% resolution difference... no one should give a fuck about that. Although there are a lot of cases where there are big frame drops on series x versions which eventually get fixed by lowering IQ or other somesuch...

Just enjoy the damn games. Imagine thinking a 1fps advantage is enough to make up for the utter dogshit lineup that Microsoft first party has trotted out for these 3 years since launch.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
At this point who gives a fuck? The difference is usually a couple frames or 10% resolution difference... no one should give a fuck about that. Although there are a lot of cases where there are big frame drops on series x versions which eventually get fixed by lowering IQ or other somesuch...

Just enjoy the damn games. Imagine thinking a 1fps advantage is enough to make up for the utter dogshit lineup that Microsoft first party has trotted out for these 3 years since launch.

Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment