Digital Foundry: Diablo 4 - Digital Foundry Tech Review - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S vs PS4

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
29 games out of hundreds. Thanks for proving my point, lol.
Lol no those are just some, not even all contrary to the article but there is enough on tht list to blink and eye and say damn wtf is the extra tflops I paid for 🤣 most games plz don't forget are a draw and even In a draw scenario Sony is a winner bcus u know tflops abd shit 🥇😁🤔

Keep moving that goal post lol first you mentuoned like only three I show u dozens but for ppl like you you'll distort reality just to try to seem correct but we are all 👀🤣 at you.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Lol no those are just some, not even all contrary to the article but there is enough on tht list to blink and eye and say damn wtf is the extra tflops I paid for 🤣 most games plz don't forget are a draw and even In a draw scenario Sony is a winner bcus u know tflops abd shit 🥇😁🤔

Keep moving that goal post lol first you mentuoned like only three I show u dozens but for ppl like you you'll distort reality just to try to seem correct but we are all 👀🤣 at you.
PS5 and Xbox are the same price. No one paid extra for Xbox’s stronger hardware.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

🤣🤣🤣🤣
That list is old and doesn't list a lot of old tittles that were better on PS5.

But the key point was how in 2023 most titles are better on PS5 when in 2022 it was a tie and in 2021 was most better on Series X.
How turned out that PS5 started to push better after we entered in mid life of console cycle while Series X started to lag behind.

Imagine if the situation in 2024 continue the same... most titles being better on PS5.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
No you just wasted your money on buying it for weak, behind software tech like Redfall 😂💰💰
No, I bought it (and a PS5) because I am a gamer. I also enjoy sports games with my friends, so gamepass is a no brainer. Saves me hundreds a year alone.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
No, not most. Like I said, there were multiple this year showing the best on Xbox. And Xbox already had an 8-2 lead.
I wonder where you took that 8-2 lead, we had more cross platform released for these two in the first month of their release. The only thing I can see is that your sample is somehow biased, I wonder how that could have happened.

Also, the series x was supposed to destroy the PS5 into little bits of metal and plastics and eat it for lunch... Obviously anything where there may be a difference when you put the fps measuring tool and there is an imperceptible frame dropped here or there "more often" on one than the other, this means that they are functionally the same. Which is a loss given all the chest pumping we had to endure before the consoles were released.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
I wonder where you took that 8-2 lead, we had more cross platform released for these two in the first month of their release. The only thing I can see is that your sample is somehow biased, I wonder how that could have happened.

Also, the series x was supposed to destroy the PS5 into little bits of metal and plastics and eat it for lunch... Obviously anything where there may be a difference when you put the fps measuring tool and there is an imperceptible frame dropped here or there "more often" on one than the other, this means that they are functionally the same. Which is a loss given all the chest pumping we had to endure before the consoles were released.
I didn’t do any chest pumping, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at. They’re both $500.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
The IQ is better on Xbox still. And controls were fixed.

RE Remake was best on Xbox outside of controls. Which have been fixed.

Still isn't better than PS5 version

Reactions: ethomaz

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
That list is old and doesn't list a lot of old tittles that were better on PS5.

Here is the better list for older titles

FiC1G8hXwAAH8YK

D

Deleted member 417

Ghostz is sleepy brown is adamsapple is an xbox marketing account. Designed to derail threads, downplay PS and make the forum and posters look bad.

You won't convince them, no facts matter, all that matters is to derail, deny and deceive.

The only way to win is not to play.