Digital Foundry: Diablo 4 - Digital Foundry Tech Review - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S vs PS4

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Yes. The versions are virtually the same. There's no L here.
The vast majority of games this gen runs virtually the same on both consoles, Series S being the black sheep that always run games badly because, well, it's series s.
Virtually the same with more drops on PS5. It’s not a big deal at all, nor did I say it was.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No, not most. Like I said, there were multiple this year showing the best on Xbox. And Xbox already had an 8-2 lead.
You are crazy...

Wild Hearts - PS5 won
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty - Tie for me but for you it is PS5 won (X has flicking shadows)
Hogwarts Legacy - PS5 won
REmake 4 - PS5 won
Ghostwire: Tokyo - PS5 won
Dead Space Remake - PS5 won at launch with VRS (X won by small margins after patch that removed VRS)
Jedi Survivor - PS5 won
Dead Island 2 - PS5 won
Atomic Heart - PS5 won
Diablo 4 - Tie for me but for you it is a X won (X has a bit less 1fps drop than PS5)

Where is that 8 to 2 for Series X? C'mon dude.
70-80% of the games analysed by DF in 2023 were cleary sided to PS5.

25 Jul 2022
Virtually the same with more drops on PS5. It’s not a big deal at all, nor did I say it was.

Wooooooow drops a whole 1 frame more often what a win for xbot trolls and Microsoft ambassadors world wide.
And needed only 2TF extra to achieve it too.
Take the W you earned this victory, Sony never stood a chance.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You are crazy...

Wild Hearts - PS5 won
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty - Tie for me but for you it is PS5 won (X has flicking shadows)
Hogwarts Legacy - PS5 won
REmake 4 - PS5 won
Ghostwire: Tokyo - PS5 won
Dead Space Remake - PS5 won at launch with VRS (X won by small margins after patch that removed VRS)
Jedi Survivor - PS5 won
Dead Island 2 - PS5 won
Atomic Heart - PS5 won
Diablo 4 - Tie for me but for you it is a X won (X has a bit less 1fps drop than PS5)

Where is that 8 to 2 for Series X? C'mon dude.
70-80% of the games analysed by DF in 2023 were cleary sided to PS5.
RE Remake was best on Xbox outside of controls. Which have been fixed.

dead space, DF said Xbox won by a decent margin.

Jedi goes as low as like 600p on PS5 and PS5 doesn’t support VRR under 48fps. Automatic loss.

Dead island had one off drops on Xbox, which everyone here claimed was a big deal. Funny to see how it doesn’t matter with Diablo, tho. LOL

I’ll comment on the rest later when I have time.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz
25 Jul 2022
29 games out of hundreds. Thanks for proving my point, lol.

Please make sure while counting to give a Microsoft L for any games with identical performance btw.

Why? MS beat its chest about superior power pre launch before being forced to change its marketing message to reflect the truth.

In layman's terms that's an L

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
This BS is due to gamers around 2014/2015 stating that 900p vs 1080p was a gargantuan difference in IQ.
You can't expect the other side to stay with arms crossed when they have an advantage as minor as it might be in some cases.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
This BS is due to gamers around 2014/2015 stating that 900p vs 1080p was a gargantuan difference in IQ.
You can't expect the other side to stay with arms crossed when they have an advantage as minor as it might be in some cases.
Gamers have been bragging about performance advantages way before last gen, PS360 era also shows that Xbox diehards are far from the justified/innocent party you seem to be implying they are with regards to things like this.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
That website is the source.
You literally have nothing lmao.
K-Pop GIF

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Please make sure while counting to give a Microsoft L for any games with identical performance btw.

Why? MS beat its chest about superior power pre launch before being forced to change its marketing message to reflect the truth.

In layman's terms that's an L
Same price.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Wrong. This BS started all the way back in 2006/2007 when a certain R Leadbetter started posting "face offs" comparing the PS3 and 360 versions of games, on the behalf of his sponsor Microsoft. And the best part? Everyone used to believe him without questioning.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Wrong. This BS started all the way back in 2006/2007 when a certain R Leadbetter started posting "face offs" comparing the PS3 and 360 versions of games, on the behalf of his sponsor Microsoft. And the best part? Everyone used to believe him without questioning.
Why is it always MS that starts this shit? Gaming was better off without these stupid comparisons.