[Digital Foundry]Gran Turismo 7 vs Forza Motorsport - The Duel - Graphics Breakdown

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

Reactions: JAHGamer

Jivesh1995

20 Jun 2023
South Africa
brotaku.net
I think there was a time, maybe in the 360 era when Forza nudged out ahead of GT at least on modelling/rendering. But in this comparison, I'm actually surprised how much better GT7 looks. The night shots especially are almost a generational difference. The dynamic range between the dark sky and the bright headlights just looks amazing. they should put it on PC!
Forza 4 was the reason I bought the 360, it was special. The Top Gear colab was the icing on the cake. Everything after was a minimal update. GT went leagues ahead with Sport, not many would admit it but Sport changed the space with MP

• brain
Reactions: flaccidsnake

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Ohhhh I read the last pages of ERA thread.
They are salty.
From 1 to 10 scale I believe they are already into the 8 level of salty.

They are even trying to say the game changed graphically from launch to now.

I mean I played it some day ago and it is the same as I played at launch 🤷‍♂️
It has more content.

Even the mods that are usually at Xbox side are calling out these nonsense salty.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Ohhhh I read the last pages of ERA thread.
They are salty.
From 1 to 10 scale I believe they are already into the 8 level of salty.

They are even trying to say the game changed graphically from launch to now.

I mean I played it some day ago and it is the same as I played at launch 🤷‍♂️
It has more content.

Even the mods that are usually at Xbox side are calling out these nonsense salty.

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
😂😂 even their own fanboys are pointing out that nothing about the game was made from the ground up

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Let's go back to to FM announcement by Turn 10 as the most advanced racing game ever. Just as a reminder

View attachment 3302

Beated by a cross gen game

“The most technically advanced racing game ever made” sure sounds a lot like “The most important RPG ever made” lol

Xbox can’t just be normal with their marketing PR, everything needs to be THE BEST. Most powerful console ever, most important RPG ever etc…they need to learn restraint